JDMCITY.COM

JDMCITY.COM (http://www.jdmcity.com/index.php)
-   Meets/Events (http://www.jdmcity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th! (http://www.jdmcity.com/showthread.php?t=26415)

one_slow_ej 10/03/2013 12:27 PM

End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
Throwing another dyno day to wrap up the year, as some of you know we have been building a new shop in Norwalk and we are finally all settled in and here to stay.

This event will be 10am to 5pm!

Dyno pulls will be $30 for 3 pulls! sign up list will be out at 10am and we will work our way down the list.

Prizes for highest horse power import and highest horsepower domestic!

Tons of parking at new location!

The Laser 10/03/2013 01:49 PM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
What about for lowest HP? Cuz I think I'd take that LMAO.

thabigbluehp 10/04/2013 01:00 AM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by one_slow_ej (Post 325326)
Throwing another dyno day to wrap up the year, as some of you know we have been building a new shop in Norwalk and we are finally all settled in and here to stay.

This event will be 10am to 5pm!

Dyno pulls will be $30 for 3 pulls! sign up list will be out at 10am and we will work our way down the list.

Prizes for highest horse power import and highest horsepower domestic!

Tons of parking at new location!

so its pretty much gonna be a meet up to? or just dyno test? cause i would like to show up and meet new people and look at cars

pirate 10/04/2013 12:13 PM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
I think it will be a meet type atmosphere. Should be a good time. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

luis31 10/04/2013 06:00 PM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Laser (Post 325329)
What about for lowest HP? Cuz I think I'd take that LMAO.

Over My Dead Body!

Alavelle12 10/05/2013 08:52 AM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
if i still had the motor in my ae86, that made 88 hp. from the factory in '85. I'd whoop all your asses in lowest hp :teeth:

one_slow_ej 10/07/2013 08:17 PM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
Considering adding lowest whp prize.. Most likely prizes will consist of $50 buffalo wild wings gift cards

The Laser 10/07/2013 10:03 PM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by one_slow_ej (Post 325451)
Considering adding lowest whp prize.. Most likely prizes will consist of $50 buffalo wild wings gift cards

:roflmao: I'm in. What's the address?

michaelx43 10/08/2013 11:03 PM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
Damnit I work till 5!!!!!!! :hithead:

one_slow_ej 10/09/2013 12:03 PM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
5102 highway 28, Norwalk 50211. we will be running the dyno through out the evening as well.

thabigbluehp 10/09/2013 12:16 PM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
wont be able to make it :( going down to KC in the morning take pics please

Alavelle12 10/09/2013 02:20 PM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
I'll dyno my '73 Honda cl175 :cool:

blendystendy 10/10/2013 01:50 PM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
i'll try to make it:wink:

kornfedb20 10/11/2013 12:53 PM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
Awesome! Cant wait to see the numbers I put down before I got single!

Charlie Moua 10/14/2013 03:54 PM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kornfedb20 (Post 325546)
Awesome! Cant wait to see the numbers I put down before I got single!

19th...
that's the same day at i'm hosting MAP's dyno day. haha good stuff bro.
$30 is a crazzzy :u_r_god:


Errbody should jump on this!

If your cars currently running and you plan to build it up over the next few years , this dyno day is for you.

I love doing dyno days mainly because it most impactful for the next generation of honda guys. Here's a few reasons why:

- Its to help you get motivated when you see other cars make power.
- Its to help you get familiar the dyno process to make it less intimidating.
- Its to give you a real power sample of where you started in your journey so you have it for your build thread or personal records.




If it was on another day, I'd for sure come down and support! :thumbsup:

seandm 10/14/2013 10:04 PM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thabigbluehp (Post 325346)
so its pretty much gonna be a meet up to? or just dyno test? cause i would like to show up and meet new people and look at cars


Absolutely it will be a meet atmosphere as like the ones before, the new shop is able to handle more people though!

Fresh Society will be giving away prizes throughout the day to the cleanest ride, so make sure you clean your car :P

See everyone Saturday!

blacksheep 10/17/2013 01:31 PM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie Moua (Post 325625)
19th...
that's the same day at i'm hosting MAP's dyno day. haha good stuff bro.
$30 is a crazzzy :u_r_god:


Errbody should jump on this!

If your cars currently running and you plan to build it up over the next few years , this dyno day is for you.

I love doing dyno days mainly because it most impactful for the next generation of honda guys. Here's a few reasons why:

- Its to help you get motivated when you see other cars make power.
- Its to help you get familiar the dyno process to make it less intimidating.
- Its to give you a real power sample of where you started in your journey so you have it for your build thread or personal records.




If it was on another day, I'd for sure come down and support! :thumbsup:

Speaking of MAP, curious - Isnt this guy the owner of MAP, I swear I have talked to him once or twice...

http://hot-johns-arrested.tumblr.com...-Michael-Carey

one_slow_ej 10/18/2013 03:20 PM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
everyone make sure to stop out! make this your last event before winter projects begin!!

Charlie Moua 10/18/2013 03:45 PM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blacksheep (Post 325720)
Speaking of MAP, curious - Isnt this guy the owner of MAP, I swear I have talked to him once or twice...

http://hot-johns-arrested.tumblr.com...-Michael-Carey

that's him. :hithead: :cheers: old news.


i guess that makes him an offical baller now that hes got extra $$ for the ladies.
fast cars, ballout at the clubs & buying in the ladies..haha

As I told chris... "i can work with this, hey it could always be worse"
live and learn i guess.

The Laser 10/18/2013 06:08 PM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
Sadly I won't be able to go :( was hoping to win that lowest HP award but money restraints prohibit it right now.

Division50 10/19/2013 12:00 AM

I hope to be there around 230... anyway we can reserve a spot?

one_slow_ej 10/19/2013 10:00 AM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Division50 (Post 325770)
I hope to be there around 230... anyway we can reserve a spot?

no, but I will make sure you get on the dyno.

Burn out contest at 3:30 winner get a $100 off any tire purchase at central imports!

gabebauman 10/19/2013 12:59 PM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
Oh shoot! Forgot about this! We'll see if I have time to swing by later.

93CB7Tuner 10/19/2013 06:37 PM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
That Cobra was nuts...

blendystendy 10/22/2013 04:26 PM

Re: End of year dyno day/ meet, oct 19th!
 
I missed it :hithead:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.