JDMCITY.COM

JDMCITY.COM (http://www.jdmcity.com/index.php)
-   Tuning (http://www.jdmcity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   whose tuning? (http://www.jdmcity.com/showthread.php?t=24769)

LSfatboy 01/19/2013 12:36 AM

whose tuning?
 
Just looking whose tuning now after wrench's closed a while back.. Looking for a buddy that wants to tune his hatch.. Just around town, we don't want to go across state to get great tune even though it worth it but just wanna stay in town..
Buddy told brian husted is a good tuner does he still tune or lmk if there some where else where,how much, ECT thanks guys

Dj Technick 01/19/2013 07:16 AM

Re: whose tuning?
 
yes, brian still tunes although he doesn't have a dyno anymore so you'll need to get access to one for him to do it. Your next option is Central Imports does tuning and they bought wrenches old dyno so you're covered there. Lastly there is Clint at Karls Performance who does really good tuning.

Take your pick and give one of them a call.

LSfatboy 01/19/2013 07:27 AM

Re: whose tuning?
 
so is Brian just street tuning? wheres Karls Performance at? ive think ive heard good stuff of them

Dj Technick 01/19/2013 08:32 AM

Re: whose tuning?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LSfatboy (Post 313086)
so is Brian just street tuning? wheres Karls Performance at? ive think ive heard good stuff of them

You can rent a dyno for him to tune on, idk how he works with tuning now. Karls Performance is out in Ankeny.

E-FAB 01/19/2013 08:48 PM

Re: whose tuning?
 
give us a call we will take care of you best price and best service in town

LSfatboy 01/19/2013 09:15 PM

Re: whose tuning?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric@centralimports (Post 313118)
give us a call we will take care of you best price and best service in town

where are you located,? now?
Nick- yea I might to out there and see and sew

99eclipse 01/20/2013 10:05 AM

Re: whose tuning?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LSfatboy (Post 313121)
where are you located,? now?
Nick- yea I might to out there and see and sew

judging by "eric@centralimports" id say he prolly works at central imports tuning, just an idea :thumbsup: :roflmao:

LSfatboy 01/20/2013 03:38 PM

Re: whose tuning?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 99eclipse (Post 313135)
judging by "eric@centralimports" id say he prolly works at central imports tuning, just an idea :thumbsup: :roflmao:

your prolly don't know they moved, just an idea :thumbsup:

99eclipse 01/20/2013 06:45 PM

Re: whose tuning?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LSfatboy (Post 313153)
your prolly don't know they moved, just an idea :thumbsup:

To norwalk, :thumbsup:

E-FAB 01/20/2013 09:05 PM

Re: whose tuning?
 
4248 r57, Norwalk, Iowa (515) 491-6614

Tommy 01/21/2013 09:38 AM

Re: whose tuning?
 
:thumbsup: to central imports. Tuned my car a number of times now and I have no complaints.

H22APWRD94 01/21/2013 08:44 PM

Re: whose tuning?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy (Post 313198)
:thumbsup: to central imports. Tuned my car a number of times now and I have no complaints.

Eric loved my car. Sean didn't. It made him spend more money on his coupe...LOL I have not a complaint about these guys, always have been good to me, and the power speaks for itself.

Tommy 01/24/2013 04:03 PM

Re: whose tuning?
 
I bet he did... I was on the dyno 4 times last year and remain with an un tuned car :neutral:

JDM Jake 01/24/2013 07:13 PM

Re: whose tuning?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy (Post 313482)
I bet he did... I was on the dyno 4 times last year and remain with an un tuned car :neutral:

Maybe it would have been tuned if you brought it to him with all the problems fixed. :toothless

E-FAB 01/24/2013 07:43 PM

Re: whose tuning?
 
guys keep this thread on topic dont thread jack this guy

Tommy 01/24/2013 08:27 PM

Re: whose tuning?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JDM Jake (Post 313500)
Maybe it would have been tuned if you brought it to him with all the problems fixed. :toothless

No shit? Huh. Maybe if I knew what the problems were prior to going there. :toothless
Central Imports still gets my vote, it was not in any way shape or form their fault.

eurorider1 02/20/2013 10:02 AM

Re: whose tuning?
 
I heard there was a really good tuner shop in chicago.. dang what was the name of it? I'll think about it and get back to you but they do everything there mostly nissan's tho i remember correctly

99eclipse 02/20/2013 12:42 PM

Re: whose tuning?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eurorider1 (Post 314983)
I heard there was a really good tuner shop in chicago.. dang what was the name of it? I'll think about it and get back to you but they do everything there mostly nissan's tho i remember correctly

boostin performance? theres a few shops in the chicago area that are really good

eurorider1 02/21/2013 01:04 PM

Re: whose tuning?
 
i think it was he boostin one!!! do they deal alot in nissan tuning?

99eclipse 02/21/2013 02:03 PM

Re: whose tuning?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eurorider1 (Post 315047)
i think it was he boostin one!!! do they deal alot in nissan tuning?

Theyre a pretty heavy dsm/evo place


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.