Thread: DSMr's Unite!
View Single Post
Old 12/05/2011, 03:52 PM   #212
dalawoi
toaster box

Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by importsusa View Post
And again I state the same as I did before.....at no point has there been a photoshoot that has stated HONDAS ONLY.....it is a shoot for whom ever shows up and most of the guys here won't give a shit who shows as long as they show. Problem again is that everyone still has a high school mentality on both ends....people get too hurt about comments made and others make comments to be assholes.
Again, in no way am I stating anything against doing any of this but it all is starting to sound like all the dsm guys don't want to do anything with anyone because they are afraid to get laughed at or messed with. The world is filled with negative things and it seems the thought process on this and many other forums just add to it.
Dalawoi, you have a unique car that no one around owns and that you are putting time and effort into.....is it rough right now, yes......but it is your own unique vehicle. So who gives three shots about what anyone says......haters will always hate no matter what you do. You could take that to Trea and get it to look like a million bucks. People will give you props for making it look good while others will still walk uo and say....should of invested that paint on getting an who or something instead of that turd. See what I mean, haters gonna hate and it won't be just the Honda guys. You also have to keep in mind that these so called Dsm haters also hate on other Hondas as well.....think of them as being racist and just walk away.

Just drives me insane to hear people constantly whine about this shit but yet they make it worst by falling into other peoples shit talking.

Ever heard this phrase:
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
there has been a couple honda and acura only ones.. i know cuz i said ya ill show up and they went no we want it honda and acura only.. maybe it wasnt titled that.. but it happens.. I think its just nice to get a group of ppl interested in the same thing together once in awhile.. and boosted addiction should be the title.. and i dont care about haters i know what i put into it and i have my own style.. thats me.. just like pirate..

2012 kia soul
1993 mirage ;)

it aient mad jdm tight if you aient driving on the right