JDMCITY.COM
Advertise with us!

Go Back   JDMCITY.COM > Manufacturer Forum > Honda/Acura Forum > Honda CRX/Civic/Del Sol

Old 05/28/2013, 08:32 AM   #1
jawnewbe2
JDM Soldier

Default b series wiring harness problems

ok so i have a jdm B16A well i dont have a cherry picker i need to know what wires get plugged in where im lost i have like 4 extra plugs on my harness and break lights stay on all the time so i know something is wrong please help.

00 eclipse gs Sold
98 eclipse gs Sold
96 mustang Sold
94 civic b16 sir
90 integra lsSold
94 civic d16y8Sold
Old 05/28/2013, 08:39 AM   #2
TheMaster
JDM Soldier

Default Re: b series wiring harness problems

You don't need a cherry picker, you can drop the motor and put the new one in through the bottom. Just raise and lower the car with a jack.

Secondly how in the world did you get your brake lights stuck on when messing with an engine harness??? The brake lights don't even connect anywhere to the engine harness.

Anyway, post pics of the plugs and where they are located on the harness. Honda plugs are super easy to recognize.

Old 05/28/2013, 09:42 AM   #3
jawnewbe2
JDM Soldier

Default Re: b series wiring harness problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
You don't need a cherry picker, you can drop the motor and put the new one in through the bottom. Just raise and lower the car with a jack.

Secondly how in the world did you get your brake lights stuck on when messing with an engine harness??? The brake lights don't even connect anywhere to the engine harness.

Anyway, post pics of the plugs and where they are located on the harness. Honda plugs are super easy to recognize.
yea that is exactly what i thought and i would jack it up if my jack wasn't TOTAL SHIT. but i was just going to pull the motor up to double check all my plugs and i will post pics when i find my cam of the harness

00 eclipse gs Sold
98 eclipse gs Sold
96 mustang Sold
94 civic b16 sir
90 integra lsSold
94 civic d16y8Sold