TerryB
JDM Soldier

Default 1990 Honda Civic Hatch WTT

SOLD

Year:1990
Model: Civic Hatch DX
Mileage:165,xxx
Title Status:Clean/Clear in hand
Color Exterior/Interior: Exterior Color is a Gray in the sunlight and black in the shade/night. Can't remember exact name of color. Has small silver flake as well in paint. Interior is stock grey/black. Some dents and dings. Interior I would say is a 8 out of 10, no tears in front seat like usual. Not perfect but overall pretty clean little civic. Never gets to see rain or snow.

New Timing Belt and water pump last week along with passenger side half shaft. New valve cover gasket and center gaskets for spark plug holes. Receipts to show dates.

Has new CompuSTAR 2W9000R-SS alarm. We converted the manual locks to power locks on this car when alarm was installed. Also have complete Cruise Control for it but not installed yet.

Cold A/C and Heat works. Probably forgetting some things so ask away if you have questions.

Looking to trade for a 2 door civic trunk. Dents and dings ok but would prefer rust free if possible. Let me know what you got. Thanks. No hurry to sell/trade just looking for a Trunk car for next audio competition season. Would trade for a clean CRX as well.

Edit: Forgot to mention the clutch and pressure plate were changed at the same time as the water pump and others. A new windshield, only a month old. Has a new reman Rack and Pinion along with inner and outer tie rod ends, put that in the car in February I believe.

Last edited by TerryB; 01/01/2014 at 08:50 AM.