JDMCITY.COM
Advertise with us!

Go Back   JDMCITY.COM > Manufacturer Forum > Honda/Acura Forum > Acura Integra/ITR

Old 04/12/2014, 10:36 AM   #1
fireball97

Default 2000 integra gsr

trying to build my ls motor in my 2000 gsr. need help on whats the best parts to buy. i wanna do a ls/vtec build also. help!!

Old 04/14/2014, 10:08 AM   #2
JDM_GsR_515
JDM Soldier

Default Re: 2000 integra gsr

Welcome to the site. What are your goals? Can't build a car without having an intention. Drag, Auto-X, etc...

Depending on your budget... what is the big deal about VTEC? I understand it's a reasonable amount of horsepower over your non-VTEC but have you considered saving the money to turbo your LS instead of spending it on an LS/VTEC setup? Honda followers show so much craze about VTEC... I'd spend time reading different set-ups that others have done. Honda-Tech.com is a great place to read builds over the years and see how things have advanced/changed over that time period as well.

Read up... it's only going to help you in the end.

Old 03/23/2015, 04:56 AM   #3
fireball97

Default Re: 2000 integra gsr

I want to build a drag car but i also want the car to be street legal so i can drive it sometimes. i want to build the motor and do a turbo set up. I have a 2000 GSR but it has a B18b1 motor. whats the best build kit for the motor that i can get on a budget of $3000 budget?