JDMCITY.COM
Advertise with us!

Go Back   JDMCITY.COM > Manufacturer Forum > Nissan Forum

Old 02/19/2008, 08:38 AM   #1
2point
JDM Knight

Default Best 350Z forum??

So I'm thinking about getting a 350Z or Infinity G35 coupe and want to chat about them a little bit before I actually guy one.. .

What are the best forums for these cars?

The one below seems to be a pretty descent one
http://www.my350z.com/forum/

Old 02/19/2008, 11:00 AM   #2
Pandaimpreza
JDM Soldier

Default Re: Best 350Z forum??

my350z.com is a good one. Also NicoClub.com is a good place to go too.

"Dieu lei lo mo chau hei ham ga tsan!"
Old 02/19/2008, 01:12 PM   #3
aznluder
JDM Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2point View Post
So I'm thinking about getting a 350Z or Infinity G35 coupe and want to chat about them a little bit before I actually guy one.. .

What are the best forums for these cars?

The one below seems to be a pretty descent one
http://www.my350z.com/forum/
hell yea. i highly recommend cuz it's really fun to drive and there's plenty of power. plus i'd like to have someone else to talk to about mods since all you guys have hondas and i cant really ask you guys about that stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandaimpreza View Post
my350z.com is a good one. Also NicoClub.com is a good place to go too.
those two are really the only ones that i'm ever on and both are really informative.

Old 02/19/2008, 04:45 PM   #4
2point
JDM Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznluder View Post
hell yea. i highly recommend cuz it's really fun to drive and there's plenty of power. plus i'd like to have someone else to talk to about mods since all you guys have hondas and i cant really ask you guys about that stuff.

those two are really the only ones that i'm ever on and both are really informative.
I might need to test drive a few to sell me on them as well. Anyone want to lend me their car for a test drive

I'm still in between EVO, E36 M3 and 350Z. I could talk for hours about the differences and benefits of each. If I could find a low mileage E46 M3 for about 25K I'd prolly bite the bullet on the INS and Mo payments for one. Kinda leaning away from boost b/c I don't want the maintenance and expensive clutches the EVO requires. The itch to make big power upgrades is always there too.. . I'd rather focus on suspension and driver.

I'm still learning about the 350Zs but I know they are good cars. I've already picked out some possible aftermarket rims if I dont find me a TRACK model with stock Volk wheels!!

anyone know if any of 05 Models came with the REV UP motor?? 300hp one? How do you identify that motor vs the older VQ with 286HP by looking under the hood or at a tag somewhere on the car???

I've been finding some good used 03-04 Track model Specimines for 18-22Gs but there are also some 06 touring and enthusiasts models out there for around 23-25.. .

But for 25K though I'm in E46 M3 6spd MT range!!!

I'm looking to stay under 20Gs so I can have that extra $100/mo to spend on tires and brakes for the race track!!!

Old 02/19/2008, 10:43 PM   #5
Pandaimpreza
JDM Soldier

If your planning on buying a Z33 you might want to consider having a cheap winter beater. The Z33 has alot of torque and can pretty dangerous on snow and ice. I really like the powerband of the Z. If you don't have another car as a beater and plan on using the Z as a daily driver then just be sure to have good snow tires with a few sand bags in the rear. If it was turbo it would be an excellent sports car.

The owner of import cars limited in ames drives an old school mercedes S-class with studded snow tires and the handling is amazing for a RWD car on snow.

"Dieu lei lo mo chau hei ham ga tsan!"
Old 02/20/2008, 07:50 AM   #6
2point
JDM Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandaimpreza View Post
If your planning on buying a Z33 you might want to consider having a cheap winter beater. The Z33 has alot of torque and can pretty dangerous on snow and ice. I really like the powerband of the Z. If you don't have another car as a beater and plan on using the Z as a daily driver then just be sure to have good snow tires with a few sand bags in the rear. If it was turbo it would be an excellent sports car.

The owner of import cars limited in ames drives an old school mercedes S-class with studded snow tires and the handling is amazing for a RWD car on snow.
I'll be moving to Phoenix Arizona (may/June) where DDs are Ferraris and Bentlys. I'm not worried about winter performance at all. I also own 2 Hondas right now. I'll get through the winter one way or another even if it means buying snow tires for the K20. I'm trying to sell my Black K20 civic before I get a new car. If the dealer I buy a new car from will give me $500 for my teal civic, that'll be gone too.. .

Old 02/20/2008, 07:49 PM   #7
nemo1080
JDM Soldier

get a Z32... ftw!

Old 02/20/2008, 07:54 PM   #8
x97dsmx
(BANNED)

on auto trader i found several 03 350z's with less than 80k miles for under 14k