JDMCITY.COM
Advertise with us!

Go Back   JDMCITY.COM > Marketplace Forum > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Reply
 
Old 03/04/2009, 05:12 AM   #26
na eg6
JDM Soldier
 
na eg6's Avatar
 
na eg6 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 313

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

trey is the man for this line of work, for sure !


__________________

Use your dam turn signals would ya!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03/04/2009, 05:48 AM   #27
RICKYritethere
Work
 
RICKYritethere's Avatar
 
RICKYritethere is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Boise, Idaho.
Posts: 1,186

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

Heres some more samples of xcluzives work for PAge 2.





Chens old peakboosted DC2.





^ If you look closely at those stickers you can see XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ.


Last edited by RICKYritethere; 03/04/2009 at 06:09 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03/05/2009, 02:03 PM   #28
MJobe
*OG Member*
 
MJobe's Avatar
 
MJobe is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: At Work, All day every day.
Posts: 2,853

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

Kurts car came out real good , heres a pic i found.



__________________

-Out of the game
  Reply With Quote
Old 03/30/2009, 05:07 PM   #29
jordan_xX
JDM Knight
 
jordan_xX's Avatar
 
jordan_xX is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Des Moines
Posts: 766

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICKYritethere View Post



Sorry Jordan, I had to.
Update!

Recently Peeled the yellow off of the headlights, painted the wiper arms black, and traded for some Gsr Seats. Looks a lot cleaner!


__________________

'97 Type R
(Type Replica)
-Spoon Engine
-T-66 turbo
-Motec Exhaust
-Skunk 2 pistons
  Reply With Quote
Old 03/30/2009, 10:50 PM   #30
racin jasin
JDM legend
 
racin jasin's Avatar
 
racin jasin is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,497

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan_xX View Post
Update!

Recently Peeled the yellow off of the headlights, painted the wiper arms black, and traded for some Gsr Seats. Looks a lot cleaner!
in for the pics!

  Reply With Quote
Old 03/30/2009, 11:55 PM   #31
PHAT MATT
PornSupporter
 
PHAT MATT's Avatar
 
PHAT MATT is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gangsta Leanin In DMI
Posts: 2,632

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

cant wait to get my stuff back!!!!


__________________

Swangin and Bangin #1
Driving wreckless or in a wavy motion.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04/02/2009, 04:29 PM   #32
PHAT MATT
PornSupporter
 
PHAT MATT's Avatar
 
PHAT MATT is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gangsta Leanin In DMI
Posts: 2,632

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

ohhhhhhhhh baby my shit is clean!!!! thanks again trae!!


__________________

Swangin and Bangin #1
Driving wreckless or in a wavy motion.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04/02/2009, 04:50 PM   #33
remix Rick
 
 
remix Rick's Avatar
 
remix Rick is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: DesMoines IA,
Posts: 2,008

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

im pretty sure when my car needs its paint job i know were im going.


__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by ososlohatch View Post
your mother should have swallowed !!!
94 Dodge dakota
96 Civic ls Swapped
Previously owned
84 cilica supra
94 4 door civic
89 bmw
89 crx si
91 crx si
  Reply With Quote
Old 04/02/2009, 05:11 PM   #34
remix Rick
 
 
remix Rick's Avatar
 
remix Rick is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: DesMoines IA,
Posts: 2,008

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

how much do you charge for whole car minus door jams and engine bay. just out side of car.


__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by ososlohatch View Post
your mother should have swallowed !!!
94 Dodge dakota
96 Civic ls Swapped
Previously owned
84 cilica supra
94 4 door civic
89 bmw
89 crx si
91 crx si
  Reply With Quote
Old 04/02/2009, 06:40 PM   #35
XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ
"GANGMEMBER"
 
XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ's Avatar
 
XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: DES MOINES
Posts: 825

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHAT MATT View Post
ohhhhhhhhh baby my shit is clean!!!! thanks again trae!!

lol.. no problem pimp.. glad you like it


__________________

WE DO IT ALL, FROM PAINT TO FIBERGLASS, FRAME SECTIONING TO LIFTS, CONVERSIONS TO VERTICAL DOORS..

http://www.XCLUZIVEAUTOWORKZ.COM
  Reply With Quote
Old 04/02/2009, 06:46 PM   #36
XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ
"GANGMEMBER"
 
XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ's Avatar
 
XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: DES MOINES
Posts: 825

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racin jasin View Post
in for the pics!
jasin, the shop should be up and runnin next week.. when you gona be ready?


__________________

WE DO IT ALL, FROM PAINT TO FIBERGLASS, FRAME SECTIONING TO LIFTS, CONVERSIONS TO VERTICAL DOORS..

http://www.XCLUZIVEAUTOWORKZ.COM
  Reply With Quote
Old 04/04/2009, 11:32 AM   #37
Junior
JDM Soldier
 
Junior is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 124

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

Great work!

Last edited by Junior; 06/11/2011 at 08:24 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04/05/2009, 02:57 PM   #38
zachv365
JDM King
 
zachv365's Avatar
 
zachv365 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: (515)
Posts: 1,268

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

TRAE EMPTY YOUR PM BOX!!!!!!!!!!!


__________________

2006 Ford Explorer XLT- DD
1995 Acura Integra GSR-Weekend
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate2k5 View Post
Posts are not subjected to letter grades, they are just subjected to member perception and persecution.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/2009, 01:28 AM   #39
PHAT MATT
PornSupporter
 
PHAT MATT's Avatar
 
PHAT MATT is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gangsta Leanin In DMI
Posts: 2,632

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

got some more stuff coming to you baby, ill text u tomorrow(monday)


__________________

Swangin and Bangin #1
Driving wreckless or in a wavy motion.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/2009, 03:05 AM   #40
EM1San
I take pictures
 
EM1San's Avatar
 
EM1San is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Bahstun
Posts: 3,234

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.



__________________

Andrew.
My flick
Facebook
  Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/2009, 11:00 AM   #41
TypeRTony
has retired
 
TypeRTony's Avatar
 
TypeRTony is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 898

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

wat the hell at?


__________________

97R- Sold
  Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/2009, 11:31 AM   #42
XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ
"GANGMEMBER"
 
XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ's Avatar
 
XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: DES MOINES
Posts: 825

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

lol.. sorry guys.. didn tpay attention that it was full...whats up


__________________

WE DO IT ALL, FROM PAINT TO FIBERGLASS, FRAME SECTIONING TO LIFTS, CONVERSIONS TO VERTICAL DOORS..

http://www.XCLUZIVEAUTOWORKZ.COM
  Reply With Quote
Old 04/07/2009, 06:10 PM   #43
XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ
"GANGMEMBER"
 
XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ's Avatar
 
XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: DES MOINES
Posts: 825

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

FIGURED THSI WOULD BE A GOD PALCE TO PUT THIS.. SINCE ITS THE VOUCH THREAD..

look guys.. since i got a lil problem with another member on some work i did.. im goin to put this right out front and center... i stand behind every bit of work i do.. ill admit when sumthin aint right, ill fix it , if it aint.. but if i ahve done some work for you.. and you ait happy with sumthin.. dont wait 3 monthes to tell me about it and do not come at me sideways, and i wont come at you that way... some might not think me flashin out on sum1 is good business.. but hey.. its my business.. im my boss... if you cross me.. i aint gona kiss your ass...


__________________

WE DO IT ALL, FROM PAINT TO FIBERGLASS, FRAME SECTIONING TO LIFTS, CONVERSIONS TO VERTICAL DOORS..

http://www.XCLUZIVEAUTOWORKZ.COM
  Reply With Quote
Old 04/07/2009, 06:40 PM   #44
b18pwr
Coasting
 
b18pwr's Avatar
 
b18pwr is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,231

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

i'm tired of stairing at my front end in my room bro.
can't waite

  Reply With Quote
Old 04/07/2009, 06:40 PM   #45
eirek4
JDM Knight
 
eirek4's Avatar
 
eirek4 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: west des moines
Posts: 627

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

all the stuff I have seen in person and work I have had done and for the price It looks pretty damn good..

I have had work done at very respectable autobody shops (thats not Scotty's) and I have had to take my car back to them multiple times and take time from work to do so just so they could fix something that they should have done in the first place and pay well over what trae is charging and had to wait about 1 1/2 months longer..

Im not taking sides but just from what I have seen in person and personal experience!!
definately will be bringing some stuff to you soon.

  Reply With Quote
Old 04/07/2009, 07:43 PM   #46
XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ
"GANGMEMBER"
 
XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ's Avatar
 
XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: DES MOINES
Posts: 825

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eirek4 View Post
all the stuff I have seen in person and work I have had done and for the price It looks pretty damn good..

I have had work done at very respectable autobody shops (thats not Scotty's) and I have had to take my car back to them multiple times and take time from work to do so just so they could fix something that they should have done in the first place and pay well over what trae is charging and had to wait about 1 1/2 months longer..

Im not taking sides but just from what I have seen in person and personal experience!!
definately will be bringing some stuff to you soon.
thanks man.. i appreciate it..


__________________

WE DO IT ALL, FROM PAINT TO FIBERGLASS, FRAME SECTIONING TO LIFTS, CONVERSIONS TO VERTICAL DOORS..

http://www.XCLUZIVEAUTOWORKZ.COM
  Reply With Quote
Old 04/07/2009, 07:44 PM   #47
XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ
"GANGMEMBER"
 
XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ's Avatar
 
XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: DES MOINES
Posts: 825

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b18pwr View Post
i'm tired of stairing at my front end in my room bro.
can't waite
lol.. sorry man.. tryin to get this new spot goin is puttin me behind


__________________

WE DO IT ALL, FROM PAINT TO FIBERGLASS, FRAME SECTIONING TO LIFTS, CONVERSIONS TO VERTICAL DOORS..

http://www.XCLUZIVEAUTOWORKZ.COM
  Reply With Quote
Old 04/07/2009, 07:55 PM   #48
95teggsr
JDM Lover
 
95teggsr is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 17

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ View Post
FIGURED THSI WOULD BE A GOD PALCE TO PUT THIS.. SINCE ITS THE VOUCH THREAD..

look guys.. since i got a lil problem with another member on some work i did.. im goin to put this right out front and center... i stand behind every bit of work i do.. ill admit when sumthin aint right, ill fix it , if it aint.. but if i ahve done some work for you.. and you ait happy with sumthin.. dont wait 3 monthes to tell me about it and do not come at me sideways, and i wont come at you that way... some might not think me flashin out on sum1 is good business.. but hey.. its my business.. im my boss... if you cross me.. i aint gona kiss your ass...

Just fix your problem and we wont have an issue.

  Reply With Quote
Old 04/07/2009, 08:07 PM   #49
XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ
"GANGMEMBER"
 
XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ's Avatar
 
XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: DES MOINES
Posts: 825

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95teggsr View Post
Just fix your problem and we wont have an issue.
take care of ur uppity ass attitude issues and we wont have a problem..

Last edited by XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ; 04/07/2009 at 08:09 PM.

__________________

WE DO IT ALL, FROM PAINT TO FIBERGLASS, FRAME SECTIONING TO LIFTS, CONVERSIONS TO VERTICAL DOORS..

http://www.XCLUZIVEAUTOWORKZ.COM
  Reply With Quote
Old 04/07/2009, 08:33 PM   #50
95teggsr
JDM Lover
 
95teggsr is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 17

 
Default Re: XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ<-- yessir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ View Post
take care of ur uppity ass attitude issues and we wont have a problem..
Im straight, and was civil, you escalated this by shit talking and yelling at me. Im done with this. PM me if you want to talk any more shit.

  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.