JDMCITY.COM
Advertise with us!

Go Back   JDMCITY.COM > Manufacturer Forum > Toyota Forum

Old 07/04/2011, 02:13 PM   #1
bossmanrandy
JDM Soldier

Default My 2001 IS300

Hey guys, i've been a member on here for awhile now and never really introduce my self or my vehicle. I have a Blue 2001 Lexus IS300, i purchased the car about 1 1/2 - 2 years ago and so far i love it and treat it as my baby. Iam located in Cedar Rapids/ Iowa City so some of you might have seen me around but lets go to the pics now!!

So i got the car completely stock from the dealer and it was CLEAN!!

Sorry for the blur of the pics, my camera wasn't really good back then.

So i got the car in October and winter was coming up so i didn't really wanna do stuff to my car just yet so i let it sit in my garage through winter. Oh yeah, having a job didn't really help me either!! haha

Okay so Spring 2010 is here now and i have many ideas what i want to do with my car. I first purchase for my car is tint, 30% fronts and 15% in the rears. I got some Window Visors as well.

A couple months past and i HATED the wheel gap between my tire and fender so i got some TANABE GF210, I hate not being low!

Here's a Snap Shot of my car right after i got done putting the springs on, Hasn't settled in just yet.

Here's a pic of my car a couple weeks later in front my Parents Store in Cedar Rapids!

After doing my springs, i was on a mad search for some RIMS!! Got me a set on here JDMCITY for a good price and i didn't really knew what i was buying, since these were my first set i have ever bought. It turn out to be a great set of 5Zign ZR+520 17x8 and 17x9.I really like how the stance look and was lucky it turn out to look like how it does now.

By the time i got my rims and springs, it was already October. I had this car for a year! and it really didn't seem like it, so like before, Winter was coming up and it went into storage.

So now winter passed and iam able to drive my car, Spring 2011. I really didn't know what i wanted next for my car so i was just saving up money to buy what comes up that i can get for a really good price. My cousin also has a White IS300 and offered me his SRT INTAKE for a good price, so i couldn't passed up the deal!

Hated how things didn't match so i painted it black!! I know i have red Cupplings and my car is blue, it's what the intake came with and iam to lazy to look for new ones! :)

Oh yeah i got a Indash Double Din Touch Screen too!!

Not to long buying the intake, i was in the market of buying a lip, i need a change to my appearance so i bought a FRP REP GREDDY LIP. The fitment and everything on it was great and glad i purchased it!
Here's a test fitment

I didn't like how it look with the front license plate and i didn't like the chrome trimming around the grill so i painted the grill all black besides the Lexus Emblem and took off the license plate.

Painted my lip and here's my car at a car meet i had in Cedar Rapids, not to long ago.

This is how my car currently sits and i love how it looks and drives!! I hope you guys enjoy my write up and my journey with me so please let me know what you guys think!! Thanks alot

Old 07/04/2011, 06:55 PM   #2
BR8KNNX
JDM Knight

Default Re: My 2001 IS300

It looks really clean! keep it up buddy!

Old 07/04/2011, 09:59 PM   #3
P98
JDM Knight

I like it

LT1 T/A
Old 07/05/2011, 12:18 AM   #4
bossmanrandy
JDM Soldier

Thanks, i try to keep it as clean as possible! If you guys are at the 515 get down meet in August, ill be there!

Old 07/05/2011, 08:26 PM   #5
dat192
Honey boo boo

Real nice car man!! Ima be at tht meet and I can't wait to see ur car. Keep up the good work!!

1 bitch 2 bitch
fat bitch skinny bitch
Old 07/06/2011, 11:01 AM   #6
HOLLYWOOD
JDM Knight

This car is beautiful! Great work man

Bicycle
Like freedom? www.ronpaul2012.com
Old 07/06/2011, 03:56 PM   #7
ep3
JDM Fan

looks awesome nice ride.

Old 07/06/2011, 04:59 PM   #8
bossmanrandy
JDM Soldier

Thanks guys, i really appreciate the nice comments, i guess my hard work paid off after all! lol

Old 07/08/2011, 11:48 PM   #9
Pandaimpreza
JDM Soldier

Clean Altezza. I've always wanted one.

Old 07/10/2011, 12:45 AM   #10
AznfatBoi_ITR
JDM Soldier

Damn that is clean man!!! Nice set up with the lip and painting the grill all black.. You pulled it off nicely... Great write up as well!!

99 acura integra-sold
Nike shoes- current-DD :(