JDMCITY.COM
Advertise with us!

Go Back   JDMCITY.COM > Marketplace Forum > Vehicles for Sale

Reply
 
Old 09/21/2013, 01:53 PM   #1
bloodbro
JDM Lover
 
bloodbro's Avatar
 
bloodbro is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 91

 
Default FS-92 Accord

Sold

Last edited by bloodbro; 09/21/2013 at 11:36 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09/21/2013, 04:00 PM   #2
importsusa
Vinyl Specialist
 
importsusa's Avatar
 
importsusa is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South DSM,IA
Posts: 2,868

 
Default Re: FS-92 Accord

Whats up Mr. Bloodbro....hey, could you please and nicely adhere to our template and selling guide lines. You don't have enough info on this car for ANY of us to figure out if it is worth buying or not. The more you can include on this the easier it is to make a decision.....right now we dont even know if it is MT or AT? ETC ETC.......

PLUS, most likely it'll get closed because you are missing a crap load of info.


__________________

come check us out..............
  Reply With Quote
Old 09/21/2013, 07:03 PM   #3
thabigbluehp
JDM Fan
 
thabigbluehp's Avatar
 
thabigbluehp is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Des moines
Posts: 32

 
Default Re: FS-92 Accord

Quote:
Originally Posted by importsusa View Post
Whats up Mr. Bloodbro....hey, could you please and nicely adhere to our template and selling guide lines. You don't have enough info on this car for ANY of us to figure out if it is worth buying or not. The more you can include on this the easier it is to make a decision.....right now we dont even know if it is MT or AT? ETC ETC.......

PLUS, most likely it'll get closed because you are missing a crap load of info.
its not lol for 1500 too much for it maybe like 800 i would buy it and fix it up


__________________

DSM
  Reply With Quote
Old 09/21/2013, 11:37 PM   #4
bloodbro
JDM Lover
 
bloodbro's Avatar
 
bloodbro is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 91

 
Default Re: FS-92 Accord

Quote:
Originally Posted by thabigbluehp View Post
its not lol for 1500 too much for it maybe like 800 i would buy it and fix it up
Got 1500 dumbass

  Reply With Quote
Old 09/22/2013, 09:09 AM   #5
eatsleepaccord
JDM Lover
 
eatsleepaccord's Avatar
 
eatsleepaccord is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: desmoines, ia
Posts: 84

 
Default Re: FS-92 Accord



__________________

RESIZE ME: http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx174/Frankie-forever/6792948041_acc9af3169_z.jpg
  Reply With Quote
Old 09/22/2013, 09:10 AM   #6
eatsleepaccord
JDM Lover
 
eatsleepaccord's Avatar
 
eatsleepaccord is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: desmoines, ia
Posts: 84

 
Default Re: FS-92 Accord

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodbro View Post
Got 1500 dumbass


__________________

RESIZE ME: http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx174/Frankie-forever/6792948041_acc9af3169_z.jpg
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.