JDMCITY.COM
Advertise with us!

Go Back   JDMCITY.COM > Manufacturer Forum > Mazda Forum

Old 02/25/2012, 07:00 AM   #1
BuiltHonda
JDM Soldier

Default fd rx7 question

ok so i have a stock rebuild on the motor besides being ported single turbo conversion aftermarket piping i bought the vehicle non running has power fc ecu but the hand held has was stolen previous and the tune is junk car floods itself and dies i have come across a stock ecu also was wondering if i could run the stock ecu to drive the car (trying to get it to paint) or if i should wait till the hand held arrives?

Old 02/29/2012, 10:38 PM   #2
slvr7

Default Re: fd rx7 question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuiltHonda View Post
ok so i have a stock rebuild on the motor besides being ported single turbo conversion aftermarket piping i bought the vehicle non running has power fc ecu but the hand held has was stolen previous and the tune is junk car floods itself and dies i have come across a stock ecu also was wondering if i could run the stock ecu to drive the car (trying to get it to paint) or if i should wait till the hand held arrives?
You can use the stock ecu if you drive very easy, that means absolutely NO BOOST. I plan to bring Steve Kan to Center Point this spring if your interested in a good tune.