JDMCITY.COM
Advertise with us!

Go Back   JDMCITY.COM > Manufacturer Forum > Honda/Acura Forum > Acura RSX/EP3/K-series

Old 12/29/2005, 01:26 PM   #1
Poop
JDM Knight

Default rsx air vents

aite, this may sound weird but it really gets on my nerves...when im driving and i dont have my music turned up, the cabin noise is pretty good. but there is one sound that i hear all the time especially going over bumps, or just driving on a rough street. i believe its my airvents, but im not sure, something is making a rattling sound and it annoys the hell out of me, its nothing in my glove compartment, cuz i mad sure i took everything out, and i also made sure there was nothing in the rest of my car, including trunk. but anyways im pretty sure its the airvents, because you know how they can turn and close and all that cool stuff, well i think its a bad design since they rattle. unless mine are loose or something if thats the case then i will take a look at them, or take it to Acura. but has anyone else come across a problem like this. btw my suspension is stock, so the ride is gonna be exactly like a stock rsx, which is really rough i might add, i cant wait to get my new suspension.

T.I.A.

-Matt

Old 12/29/2005, 05:03 PM   #2
Anthony
JDM Soldier

Default Re: rsx air vents

I'm guessing it's the cold weather. Usually in the winter is when cars start to rattle and stuff. But I don't know how to help yoo.

2002 Acura RSX Type-Sexy
Old 12/29/2005, 05:17 PM   #3
Poop
JDM Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony
I'm guessing it's the cold weather. Usually in the winter is when cars start to rattle and stuff. But I don't know how to help yoo.
your prlly right, it wasnt like that before, iono oh well...

Old 12/29/2005, 11:03 PM   #4
Anthony
JDM Soldier

It will go away when it starts warming up, if it doesn't then you have a problem.

2002 Acura RSX Type-Sexy
Old 12/29/2005, 11:30 PM   #5
Poop
JDM Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony
It will go away when it starts warming up, if it doesn't then you have a problem.
yeah, oh well...ill do some diy work to them and just cut the lid part off, so they are just big holes in my dash, it will blast more air out that way!haha....or i could just tighten a couple screws. i think that would be better.