JDMCITY.COM
Advertise with us!

Go Back   JDMCITY.COM > Miscellaneous Forum > General Discussions & Debate

Old 08/10/2015, 11:24 AM   #1
Bun
JDM Knight

Default One love

Hey guys. I love everything you stand for! Keep it up. I am from here in des moines iowa! Hell yeah! I've started a little charity for clean water for People around the world. Please take a further look into it. With love, respect, and the upmost appreciation.

(We are boundless beings floating in a strange physical place. Let our music be the soul that floats through oblivion and time itself
A world full of wonders and sheen. a father rose up from the fabric of space grimacing with a metaphysical taste. Hints of life throughout the galaxies contained in our universe present a cosmic laughter a exponential chuckle if you will. Greeting us with hugs and unconditional love. )

-Bun

https://my.charitywater.org/c7b8cf7b...moines_onelove

The solution to happiness comes from the core of humanity itself. It lies at the heart of each individuals desire to be good, to love and to be loved. If you cannot afford to give, share the opportunity to help those in need. This website brought to me many happy times, I know you guys are awesome and kind at heart. The universe loves you and EVERYTHING THING WILL BE ALRIGHT!

B18C1
Sol