JDMCITY.COM
Advertise with us!

Go Back   JDMCITY.COM > Miscellaneous Forum > General Discussions & Debate

Old 10/08/2009, 12:55 AM   #126
TwokSiR
JDM Knight

Default Re: *Iowa post STOLEN parts/break ins, here!

Jackers must be in hiding the last few weeks.

Looking for hydro B16 trans parts. Let me know if you have a parts transmission.
Old 10/18/2009, 12:03 PM   #127
hdknocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwokSiR View Post
The officer that's working my case is on at 6. I'm gonna call him and see what's up with the prints.

I'm glad these fuck bags were stupid enough to leave prints EVERYWHERE. Amateur hour for sure.

You're lucky that they even took prints. I know a guy on the southside that got his car stolen. The fine men and women of the Des Moines Police Dept didn't take one damned print off of the car. There were prints everywhere that they knew were from the assholes that took the car since the dumbasses set off a powdered fire extinquisher in the car and then left prints in the powder. Assholes even set off the fire extinguisher into the crank case.

The detective told him that he really didn't care about another Honda getting stolen and that with the budget cuts he didn't have the time to work on the case either cuz he had more important shit to do.

We have a nationally televised TV show about catching car thieves called "Jacked" yet our local PD doesn't give a shit.

I know of two other people who have had cars stolen within the last two years and the Des Moines Police did'n't do a damned thing.

Old 10/18/2009, 10:35 PM   #128
Jinnjuicex
JDM Knight

shouldve tried to contact his superior or even then the attorney general its their job.. :thumbsdow: sry bout that

Old 10/19/2009, 07:44 PM   #129
hdknocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinnjuicex View Post
shouldve tried to contact his superior or even then the attorney general its their job.. :thumbsdow: sry bout that
Thanks.

Idiots talk though - we've been getting closer to finding out exaclty who did it on our own. We'll try and take care of it the right way when we get a bit more info - if nothing gets done then justice will be served anyway.

Old 10/20/2009, 09:28 PM   #130
TwokSiR
JDM Knight

PM me. i might be able to help you.

Looking for hydro B16 trans parts. Let me know if you have a parts transmission.
Old 10/20/2009, 09:31 PM   #131
TwokSiR
JDM Knight

I have nothing bad to say about the officers and detectives working the case. I have been jacked before with clear prints and the police laughed and asked if I was gonna pay for the prints to get run. I said I was willing to and he said "Tough Shit" then spit and got some on my car. But in this case the men working my case have been aswome. It's a new day. Jackers arn't walking anymore.

Old 10/21/2009, 11:15 AM   #132
Boody
JDM Soldier

What stupid is a buddy of mines car got broken into and they wanted my prints to eliminate me as a suspect and the cop at the jail was a dick bout broke my damn arm off taking my prints

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatorade View Post
My beef is not with you old woman..
Old 10/21/2009, 06:12 PM   #133
nate2k5
Human Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by paws89Honda View Post
What stupid is a buddy of mines car got broken into and they wanted my prints to eliminate me as a suspect and the cop at the jail was a dick bout broke my damn arm off taking my prints
were you sassin him?

1999 Ford Expedition
1989 Volvo 245
1977 Volvo 244

1978 Cobalt 19' BR
Old 10/22/2009, 11:23 AM   #134
Boody
JDM Soldier

I didnt think so... i think if i was fighting back he would have known

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatorade View Post
My beef is not with you old woman..
Old 10/23/2009, 10:18 PM   #135
Jovi_Bot_3000
JDM Knight

man, i cant believe i got jacked today...i ordered some parts off H-T and got the tracking number and everything. I tracked my order online and says it was delivered today.... get home from work and nothing in sight. Thieves came to my house in broad daylight and snatched my shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICKYritethere View Post
.... All these Noobs on Jdmcity seem like Spam these days.
Old 10/23/2009, 10:24 PM   #136
CampbellsChunkySoupra
JDM Soldier

Perhaps it wasn't stolen - it might be sitting at whatever shipping company you used. Sometimes the online tracking numbers don't update right away.

CampbellsChunkySoupra.
"It's better to be dead and cool, then alive and uncool.."
Harley Davidson - Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man
Old 10/23/2009, 10:29 PM   #137
Jovi_Bot_3000
JDM Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampbellsChunkyS View Post
Perhaps it wasn't stolen - it might be sitting at whatever shipping company you used. Sometimes the online tracking numbers don't update right away.
im not sure, but it was shipped fedex. And it says that since it didnt require a signature, it was just left at the front door. The time it shows that it was delivered was when no one was home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICKYritethere View Post
.... All these Noobs on Jdmcity seem like Spam these days.
Old 10/24/2009, 07:59 AM   #138
hdknocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovi_Bot_3000 View Post
im not sure, but it was shipped fedex. And it says that since it didnt require a signature, it was just left at the front door. The time it shows that it was delivered was when no one was home.

Fed Ex owes you what they said they delivered then. Unless you are a regular customer that has a designated area to drop parts if you're not there then they as supposed to get a signature or not leave the parts.

Old 10/24/2009, 10:04 AM   #139
SupaDave
A Better Version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovi_Bot_3000 View Post
man, i cant believe i got jacked today...i ordered some parts off H-T and got the tracking number and everything. I tracked my order online and says it was delivered today.... get home from work and nothing in sight. Thieves came to my house in broad daylight and snatched my shit!
Thats bogus...I always fear it will happen to me...hope you eventually get your stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatfastteg View Post
Dear Hater.... Watch me.
Old 10/24/2009, 12:00 PM   #140
EM1San
I take pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdknocker View Post
Fed Ex owes you what they said they delivered then. Unless you are a regular customer that has a designated area to drop parts if you're not there then they as supposed to get a signature or not leave the parts.
If Jovi and FedEx agreed upon not needing a signature, FedEx isn't liable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedEx
FedEx Express Residential Delivery Signature Policy Change

FedEx is changing the signature policy for FedEx Express® shipments to residences.

Beginning in fall 2005, FedEx will no longer require a signature for express shipments delivered to residences. This change will make our FedEx Express residential delivery policy consistent with our policy for FedEx Ground® and FedEx Home Delivery® shipments. If a signature is needed for a residential shipment, shippers must choose one of the new FedEx Delivery Signature Options.
Please note:
The policy for FedEx Express shipments to nonresidential addresses is not changing. FedEx will attempt to obtain a signature from someone at the delivery address or a neighboring address, and no fee will apply.

See the FedEx Express Terms and Conditions in the FedEx Service Guide for complete information about our residential delivery policy.

New FedEx Delivery Signature Options

FedEx is introducing three new signature options to improve delivery commitments and provide a consistent experience for customers across the FedEx network. The three new signature options include Indirect Signature Required, Direct Signature Required and Adult Signature Required. These new options are designed to meet the varying needs of customers who seek greater flexibility and peace of mind for their shipping transactions.
The new options are available with FedEx First Overnight®, FedEx Priority Overnight®, FedEx Standard Overnight®, FedEx 2Day®, FedEx Express Saver®, FedEx Ground® and FedEx Home Delivery® services. Signature options will not be available with FedEx SameDay®. Some options may vary depending on the service used. See the FedEx Service Guide for details.
Shippers can still authorize a FedEx Express shipment to be left without a signature at nonresidential addresses by selecting Deliver Without a Signature. There is no fee for this service
If no signature option is selected, FedEx may deliver FedEx Express and FedEx Ground residential and FedEx Home Delivery shipments without a signature.

FedEx Delivery Signature Options for Shipments to Residential Addresses

For shipments to residential addresses, shippers can choose from three FedEx Delivery Signature Options. A fee applies.

Note: If the shipper does not select one of the three signature options, FedEx may deliver the shipment without a signature.

Indirect Signature Required. FedEx will obtain a signature in one of three ways:
From someone at the delivery address; or
From a neighbor, building manager or other person at a neighboring address; or
The recipient can sign a FedEx door tag authorizing release of the package without anyone present.
Direct Signature Required. FedEx will obtain a signature from someone at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery. For FedEx Express shipments, the recipient may also choose to pick up the package at the location listed on the door tag.

Note: Direct Signature Required replaces FedEx Express Signature Required, FedEx Ground® Auto P.O.D., FedEx Home Delivery Auto P.O.D. and FedEx Signature Home DeliverySM services. Until Direct Signature Required is available, shippers can still choose FedEx Express Signature Required, FedEx Ground Auto P.O.D., FedEx Home Delivery Auto P.O.D. and FedEx Signature Home Delivery for an additional fee.
Adult Signature Required. FedEx will obtain a signature from any person at least 21 years old (government-issued photo identification required) at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery. For FedEx Express shipments, the recipient may also choose to pick up the package at the location listed on the door tag.

FedEx Delivery Signature Options for Shipments to Nonresidential Addresses

For shipments to nonresidential addresses, shippers can choose from two of the FedEx Delivery Signature Options. A fee applies.

Note: The policy for shipments to nonresidential addresses is not changing. If no one is available at the delivery address or a neighboring address, FedEx will reattempt delivery the next business day. Or FedEx will deliver the package without obtaining a signature if the delivery address has a signature release on file.

Direct Signature Required. FedEx will obtain a signature from someone at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery.

Note: Direct Signature Required replaces FedEx Express Signature Required and FedEx Ground Auto P.O.D. services. The Direct Signature Required option overrides any recipient release that may be on file for nonresidential deliveries.

Important notice: Until Direct Signature Required is available, shippers can still choose FedEx Express Signature Required and FedEx Ground Auto P.O.D. for an additional fee.
Adult Signature Required. FedEx will obtain a signature from any person at least 21 years old (government-issued photo identification required) at the delivery address.

Note: The Adult Signature Required option overrides any recipient release that may be on file for nonresidential deliveries.

Shippers can still choose the Deliver Without a Signature option for express shipments for no fee.

Integration With Electronic Shipping Solutions

You can choose one of the FedEx Delivery Signature Options from your electronic shipping solution. Electronic shipping solutions will be updated throughout the remainder of 2005 to reflect the new options. Please speak with your FedEx account executive or call a FedEx customer service representative at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 for more information regarding specific electronic shipping solutions. Following is information about the availability of FedEx Delivery Signature Options with specific electronic shipping solutions.

FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com: All charges will appear on FedEx invoices and signature options will be available for on-screen selection beginning on July 10, 2005.
FedEx Ship Manager® API: All charges will appear on FedEx invoices and signature options will be available for on-screen selection beginning on July 10, 2005.
Please note: The new options must be coded into each electronic shipping solution before they are available for on-screen selection. Contact your FedEx account executive if you have questions.
FedEx Ship Manager® Server: All charges will appear on FedEx invoices beginning on July 10, 2005. New signature options will be available for on-screen selection beginning in August and fully available by fall 2005.
FedEx Ship Manager® Hardware and Software: All charges will appear on FedEx invoices beginning on July 10, 2005. New signature options will be available for on-screen selection beginning in August and fully available by fall 2005.
FedEx® Certified Solutions Program: All charges will appear on FedEx invoices beginning on July 10, 2005. New signature options will be available for on-screen selection when the third party's software is certified by FedEx, released by the third party and uploaded by the customer. FedEx Certified Solutions Program releases are scheduled throughout 2005 and early 2006.
World PRO: All charges will appear on FedEx invoices beginning on July 10, 2005. New signature options will be available for on-screen selection as new software is released. The next World PRO release is scheduled for September 2005.

Signature Required Will Now Include a Fee
For all solutions, until the new signature options are available for on-screen selection, shippers can still select FedEx Express Signature Required for an additional fee.

Note: Your electronic shipping solution may be pre-set to request Signature Required. If you do not want to be charged this fee, please check the settings on your electronic shipping solution.
You can uncheck this option from your electronic shipping solution and, if you want a signature, you can check the Signature Required option on a per-shipment basis for an additional fee.
Or you can leave the option pre-set and uncheck it on a per-shipment basis when you do not require a signature.

Once the new signature options are available for on-screen selection, FedEx Express Signature Required will be replaced by Direct Signature Required for an additional fee. Remember that choosing a signature option overrides a recipient release.

Note: Shipments with a declared value equal to or greater than US$500 that are processed using a FedEx® electronic shipping solution upgraded after July 10, 2005, will require a direct signature at no additional fee. Shippers may choose to upgrade the signature service on these high-value shipments to Adult Signature Required for an additional fee.
Unless it was ≥ $500, you're out. Sorry Jovi. Hopefully it was over that or you find out what happened to your parts.

Last edited by EM1San; 10/24/2009 at 12:03 PM.

Andrew.
My flick
Facebook
Old 10/24/2009, 02:11 PM   #141
hdknocker

I stand corrected. I hadn't seen that. I know that either Fed Ex or UPS had to buy a guy a supercharger a few years ago due to a situation like that.

Old 11/13/2009, 11:35 AM   #142
SupaDave
A Better Version

Next time do me a favor and take the whole fucking car

Old 11/13/2009, 12:55 PM   #143
SupaDave
A Better Version

Old 11/13/2009, 01:33 PM   #144
EM1San
I take pictures

Dude, what the fuck!?!?!?! My shit got jacked the other night too, but I've been keeping a close eye on Craigslist for it. My fault it got jacked since I didn't lock my doors...

Andrew.
My flick
Facebook
Old 11/13/2009, 01:46 PM   #145
deadmoans
JDM Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanSational View Post
Dude, what the fuck!?!?!?! My shit got jacked the other night too, but I've been keeping a close eye on Craigslist for it. My fault it got jacked since I didn't lock my doors...

NO!!!!! It is not your fault. I don't give a fuck if you left the keys in it!!!! It still doesn't give them the right to steal your shit.

So, if I leave my front door to my house unlocked it's my fault my shit gets jacked?

I will however grant you that you just made it a little eaiser. Supa had his shit locked and they still got in.

Cheap, Fast or Reliable, You Can Only Choose Two.
Old 11/13/2009, 01:50 PM   #146
mr.carr
drift_kid_s13

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmoans View Post
NO!!!!! It is not your fault. I don't give a fuck if you left the keys in it!!!! It still doesn't give them the right to steal your shit.

So, if I leave my front door to my house unlocked it's my fault my shit gets jacked?

I will however grant you that you just made it a little eaiser. Supa had his shit locked and they still got in.
i agree 100%
but i have to add another point open/unlocked doors does give opportuity for a theif but is not your fault no one had a gun to the theif's head making them steal they did it on their own free will

Google Monster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Dahm
These things all clamp down like a sex sandwich.
Old 11/13/2009, 02:05 PM   #147
v8power

why dont u ask patrick and tyler frantz im sure they know where it is wink wink

Old 11/13/2009, 02:22 PM   #148
EM1San
I take pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmoans View Post

True dat. Thanks, Kelly. I guess they win....this time... but karma is always a bitch.

Andrew.
My flick
Facebook
Old 11/13/2009, 03:24 PM   #149
1_Slo_5.0
DROP TOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8power View Post
why dont u ask patrick and tyler frantz im sure they know where it is wink wink
who the fuck are you trying to say i jacked their shit motherfucker i dont even own a fucking honda if you got some beef with me then feel free to pm me an we can meet up...

an plus ur a newbie with one post kinda makes this look like you did it!

86 Mercury Capri 5.0

99 Dodge Ram

dodge the father ram the daughter
Old 11/13/2009, 03:34 PM   #150
Bill
Closing Threads

that shits gay i was gonna get daves climate control thanks theives for ruining my day o ya and that sux dave lol

Nothing is true......Everything is permitted