JDMCITY.COM
Advertise with us!

Go Back   JDMCITY.COM > Manufacturer Forum > Honda/Acura Forum > Honda Accord

Reply
 
Old 12/10/2010, 02:46 PM   #151
5spdSedan
JDM Soldier
 
5spdSedan's Avatar
 
5spdSedan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 136

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

its fun driving a single cam turbo cb. no one ever expects it lol.

  Reply With Quote
Old 12/12/2010, 07:04 PM   #152
benstuh
JDM Soldier
 
benstuh's Avatar
 
benstuh is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Des Moines
Posts: 433

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5spdSedan View Post
its fun driving a single cam turbo cb. no one ever expects it lol.
and no one ever expects a rusted out riced out prelude to be quick :D

  Reply With Quote
Old 01/04/2011, 11:44 AM   #153
jcurt
Newbie
 
jcurt's Avatar
 
jcurt is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: cambridge
Posts: 15

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

i would be down but dont all i have is a stock 1992 4 door 5 speed dont think it would fit in to well mybe when i get it done

  Reply With Quote
Old 01/04/2011, 06:24 PM   #154
93CB7Tuner
JDM Knight
 
93CB7Tuner's Avatar
 
93CB7Tuner is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: in the city of DSM
Posts: 741

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

The club is kind of a fail idea.

we always meet up but then there's like 3 cars that show up.

  Reply With Quote
Old 01/04/2011, 09:59 PM   #155
5spdSedan
JDM Soldier
 
5spdSedan's Avatar
 
5spdSedan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 136

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

Be ready for spring...dsm here i come!

  Reply With Quote
Old 01/04/2011, 10:26 PM   #156
jcurt
Newbie
 
jcurt's Avatar
 
jcurt is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: cambridge
Posts: 15

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93CB7Tuner View Post
The club is kind of a fail idea.

we always meet up but then there's like 3 cars that show up.
dam that sucks if i had something good i would deff be their

  Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/2011, 01:03 AM   #157
93CB7Tuner
JDM Knight
 
93CB7Tuner's Avatar
 
93CB7Tuner is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: in the city of DSM
Posts: 741

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcurt View Post
dam that sucks if i had something good i would deff be their
Best we come up with is meeting at the bridge downtown on Fri/Sat nights lol.

  Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/2011, 07:17 PM   #158
benstuh
JDM Soldier
 
benstuh's Avatar
 
benstuh is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Des Moines
Posts: 433

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5spdSedan View Post
Be ready for spring...dsm here i come!
thats what you said last time.

  Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/2011, 09:58 PM   #159
5spdSedan
JDM Soldier
 
5spdSedan's Avatar
 
5spdSedan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 136

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

this time its for sure, i got everything done, besides and oil change and spark plugs

  Reply With Quote
Old 01/07/2011, 07:14 PM   #160
benstuh
JDM Soldier
 
benstuh's Avatar
 
benstuh is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Des Moines
Posts: 433

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

i need low profile tires for the cb...

  Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/2011, 12:13 AM   #161
93CB7Tuner
JDM Knight
 
93CB7Tuner's Avatar
 
93CB7Tuner is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: in the city of DSM
Posts: 741

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5spdSedan View Post
Be ready for spring...dsm here i come!
You're not allowed in DSM until your car looks like this


  Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/2011, 10:47 PM   #162
jcurt
Newbie
 
jcurt's Avatar
 
jcurt is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: cambridge
Posts: 15

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93CB7Tuner View Post
You're not allowed in DSM until your car looks like this

where can i get a grill like that for my cb

  Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/2011, 11:12 PM   #163
5spdSedan
JDM Soldier
 
5spdSedan's Avatar
 
5spdSedan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 136

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

Low Pro's for the white rims??

Dang, it is pretty close. got the sunroof visor, window visors, fogs, blackhoused headlights, amber corners, tint is happening in February, and i got a newer year legend lip. only things missing are, grill and rims...i can get those two by the time i visit lol.

btw are the front windows tinted? can't tell.

  Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/2011, 11:14 PM   #164
93CB7Tuner
JDM Knight
 
93CB7Tuner's Avatar
 
93CB7Tuner is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: in the city of DSM
Posts: 741

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5spdSedan View Post
Low Pro's for the white rims??

Dang, it is pretty close. got the sunroof visor, window visors, fogs, blackhoused headlights, amber corners, tint is happening in February, and i got a newer year legend lip. only things missing are, grill and rims...i can get those two by the time i visit lol.

btw are the front windows tinted? can't tell.
That's what i'm saying. you're almost there. lol.

  Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/2011, 11:14 PM   #165
benstuh
JDM Soldier
 
benstuh's Avatar
 
benstuh is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Des Moines
Posts: 433

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcurt View Post
where can i get a grill like that for my cb
its a g square grill.... very rare and expensive grill for the cb7.

  Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/2011, 11:15 PM   #166
5spdSedan
JDM Soldier
 
5spdSedan's Avatar
 
5spdSedan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 136

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

the rim style isnt me but i like the gold look alot.

  Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/2011, 11:16 PM   #167
93CB7Tuner
JDM Knight
 
93CB7Tuner's Avatar
 
93CB7Tuner is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: in the city of DSM
Posts: 741

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcurt View Post
where can i get a grill like that for my cb
It's called a G-square grill which are discontinued.

you can get a replica one for 80 dollars.

join on cb7tuner and learn more about the Accords. get your way to 30 post without whoring and you can make it into the classified section and buy one.

Or...I can buy one for you and make a delivery local but you pay me 100 :)

  Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/2011, 07:58 PM   #168
benstuh
JDM Soldier
 
benstuh's Avatar
 
benstuh is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Des Moines
Posts: 433

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93CB7Tuner View Post
It's called a G-square grill which are discontinued.

you can get a replica one for 80 dollars.

join on cb7tuner and learn more about the Accords. get your way to 30 post without whoring and you can make it into the classified section and buy one.

Or...I can buy one for you and make a delivery local but you pay me 100 :)
hahah noob! totally copied my answer to his question

but yeah i also forgot to mention about the replicas and join cb7tuner

we need more iowa accords

  Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/2011, 04:51 PM   #169
jcurt
Newbie
 
jcurt's Avatar
 
jcurt is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: cambridge
Posts: 15

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

Quote:
Originally Posted by benstuh View Post
hahah noob! totally copied my answer to his question

but yeah i also forgot to mention about the replicas and join cb7tuner

we need more iowa accords
i joind cb7tuner a few days ago after hearing some of you guys talk about it

  Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/2011, 09:10 PM   #170
benstuh
JDM Soldier
 
benstuh's Avatar
 
benstuh is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Des Moines
Posts: 433

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

yeap. it has alot of resourceful articles if you're wanting to do a swap and what not.

plus they have some goodies that you can buy from there if you have 30+ posts.


btw. whats your screen name on cb7?

  Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/2011, 09:33 PM   #171
jcurt
Newbie
 
jcurt's Avatar
 
jcurt is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: cambridge
Posts: 15

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

Quote:
Originally Posted by benstuh View Post
yeap. it has alot of resourceful articles if you're wanting to do a swap and what not.

plus they have some goodies that you can buy from there if you have 30+ posts.


btw. whats your screen name on cb7?
its the same thing jcurt i havent ben on it to much havent had time my cb is alll tore appart in my shop right now triing to finish up putting the new stage 2 clutch in ive ben working on that laitly

  Reply With Quote
Old 02/09/2011, 01:35 AM   #172
marvinhill22
JDM Lover
 
marvinhill22's Avatar
 
marvinhill22 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: des moines,iowa
Posts: 79

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

this club a fail or what? if not im down. lol itll be like when i had my prelude an we was at grays lake. ha. but i gots a cb now so yeeaah


__________________

98 Prelude: sold
92 Prelude si: sold
92 cb7 coupe: Totaled
94 civic coupe: sold
96 integra: Traded
94 civic hatch: sold
00 integra: repo'd
97 integra sedan: sold
91 integra sedan: sold
  Reply With Quote
Old 02/09/2011, 11:11 PM   #173
benstuh
JDM Soldier
 
benstuh's Avatar
 
benstuh is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Des Moines
Posts: 433

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinhill22 View Post
this club a fail or what? if not im down. lol itll be like when i had my prelude an we was at grays lake. ha. but i gots a cb now so yeeaah
welcome to the club...

  Reply With Quote
Old 02/10/2011, 12:54 AM   #174
93CB7Tuner
JDM Knight
 
93CB7Tuner's Avatar
 
93CB7Tuner is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: in the city of DSM
Posts: 741

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

I'll contact everyone this spring. Welcome.

  Reply With Quote
Old 02/20/2011, 05:37 PM   #175
theberzerker89
Newbie
 
theberzerker89 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5

 
Default Re: Trying to get a CB7 club in Des Moines

i just bought a cb7 coupe from 1 of the members here.

  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.