JDMCITY.COM
Advertise with us!

Go Back   JDMCITY.COM > JDMCity Forum > News/Updates/FAQ

Old 10/05/2009, 07:16 PM   #101
mattcossel29
jackstand ballin

Default Re: Moderator Issues

"Thanks for deleting my posts!

They could have done some good around here.. But no, staying on topic to a kids thread that is an even bigger douchenozzle that isnt even coming back here is more important.

This is why I cant stand this fucking forum.

But I am probably wasting my time posting this here so I will post it in our "bitch about mods" thread!

Thanks!"

QUIT FUCKING DELETING MY POSTS!

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord."

Old 10/05/2009, 07:22 PM   #102
Garrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattcossel29 View Post

They could have done some good around here.. But no, staying on topic to a kids thread that is an even bigger douchenozzle that isnt even coming back here is more important.

But I am probably wasting my time posting this here so I will post it in our "bitch about mods" thread!

Thanks!"

Make usefull posts, ones that do not bash other users, ones that are on topic.... Read the forum rules

Old 10/05/2009, 07:44 PM   #103
mattcossel29
jackstand ballin

I never did bash anyone, there was no name calling. I was simply trying to correct him on the truth.. But I guess that does not matter.

Im getting really tired of this shit, I have never seen a mod on any of the million forums I am on delete more useful shit than you.

Last edited by mattcossel29; 10/05/2009 at 07:47 PM.

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord."

Old 10/05/2009, 07:53 PM   #104
Garrett

Usefull? Telling people they are stupid, Saying all imports suck.... Usefull?

For instants....

Quote:
You for one say a lot of bull shit and dont have any evidence of it or proof because its "What you have heard" from your fellow Honda idiots

Old 10/05/2009, 08:30 PM   #105
JDMxTAi
JDM Soldier

Quote:
I never did bash anyone, there was no name calling. I was simply trying to correct him on the truth.. But I guess that does not matter.

Im getting really tired of this shit, I have never seen a mod on any of the million forums I am on delete more useful shit than you.
Even Though i don't like you . But you do have a point you never used names . And you were trying to correct me . So, you never did anything wrong basically

Old 10/05/2009, 08:58 PM   #106
Bill
Closing Threads

Quote:

Thanks!"

I'm going to give you the standard response, if you don't like it here then leave. There are other forums where you can be obcosious. Your post lose isn't going to hurt this site one bit. Sorry but those are the facts and it might be hard for you to swallow those words, but thats how it is.

Nothing is true......Everything is permitted
Old 10/05/2009, 09:03 PM   #107
Garrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
I'm going to give you the standard response, if you don't like it here then leave. There are other forums where you can be obcosious. Your post lose isn't going to hurt this site one bit. Sorry but those are the facts and it might be hard for you to swallow those words, but thats how it is.
Thanks Bill!

Old 10/05/2009, 09:08 PM   #108
Bill
Closing Threads

I'm just tired of people bitching about this site and saying "how they hate this site so much". Yet they still log on everyday. If you don't like it here and this is to everyone, if you don't like it here than leave. It's not going to hurt my feelings, San's feelings, or Garrett's feelings.

Nothing is true......Everything is permitted
Old 10/05/2009, 09:29 PM   #109
CampbellsChunkySoupra
JDM Soldier

Can I be a moderator?

CampbellsChunkySoupra.
"It's better to be dead and cool, then alive and uncool.."
Harley Davidson - Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man
Old 10/05/2009, 09:33 PM   #110
mattcossel29
jackstand ballin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
Usefull? Telling people they are stupid, Saying all imports suck.... Usefull?

For instants....
Sure I used some not so choice words..

Who did I specifically call stupid? When did I say all imports suck? You are just generalizing again.. Like you were in the BS thread.. Quit making up reasons to delete my posts. You seemed to ignore it when the person I was being a dick to came out and said I didnt do anything wrong. I just did what I did with the wrong wording and was being an asshole about it. I have no problems with Bill or San.

But it seems plenty of people have problems with you and the way you delete posts.

Quote:
I apologize, I did not really mean what I said. I was just pissed off when I wrote it. I completely understand how you feel in your position, it would drive me insane people talking shit about something you have put a lot of time and effort in for the benefits of others.

Old 10/05/2009, 09:33 PM   #111
Garrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampbellsChunkyS View Post
Can I be a moderator?
$5! LOL! We got enought Mods right now, But feel free to PM HAN if you really think your up to it.

Old 10/05/2009, 09:34 PM   #112
Garrett

Quote:
Sure I used some not so choice words..

Who did I specifically call stupid? When did I say all imports suck? You are just generalizing again.. Like you were in the BS thread.. Quit making up reasons to delete my posts. You seemed to ignore it when the person I was being a dick to came out and said I didnt do anything wrong. I just did what I did with the wrong wording and was being an asshole about it. I have no problems with Bill or San.

But it seems plenty of people have problems with you and the way you delete posts.
Sucks to be them....

Old 10/05/2009, 09:35 PM   #113
mattcossel29
jackstand ballin

Quote:
Sucks to be them....
great attitude

Old 10/05/2009, 09:38 PM   #114
CampbellsChunkySoupra
JDM Soldier

Quote:
$5! LOL! We got enought Mods right now, But feel free to PM HAN if you really think your up to it.
It was a joke about having enough mods. But feel free to put an experienced forum admin/member in your considerations for a section of the forums if needed. Oh yeah, I'm over the age of 14 and am a semester away from having a bachelor's degree. I think I can handle it. Haha.

CampbellsChunkySoupra.
Old 10/05/2009, 09:43 PM   #115
Taijutsu
JDM Knight

Cant we all get along? All this negativity is making everything suck. Lets be more positive! Lets all
update the Hotchick thread! We all win!

Koi Kang

Old 10/05/2009, 09:50 PM   #116
JDMxTAi
JDM Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taijutsu View Post
Cant we all get along? All this negativity is making everything suck. Lets be more positive! Lets all
update the Hotchick thread! We all win!
Theres a Hot Chick Thread ?

Old 10/05/2009, 09:57 PM   #117
L0mma515
JDM Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMxTAi View Post
Theres a Hot Chick Thread ?
i don't think your old enough to look in that thread...

Old 10/06/2009, 09:03 AM   #118
zachv365
JDM King

Quote:
It was a joke about having enough mods. But feel free to put an experienced forum admin/member in your considerations for a section of the forums if needed. Oh yeah, I'm over the age of 14 and am a semester away from having a bachelor's degree. I think I can handle it. Haha.
Well to me it sounds like you are much more qualified than Garrett. The only thing I think he's accomplished is an ASE certification. Now having common sense around here doesn't do much, because when you think everything is fine, Garrett deletes your posts.

2006 Ford Explorer XLT- DD
1995 Acura Integra GSR-Weekend
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate2k5 View Post
Posts are not subjected to letter grades, they are just subjected to member perception and persecution.
Old 10/06/2009, 09:09 AM   #119
dc2Ricky
JDM King

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0mma515 View Post
i don't think your old enough to look in that thread...
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taijutsu View Post
I know it's the internet, but damn. "raceing sean".
NONBOOSTED R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat1BVtecN View Post
talkin about "aye shawwwwtyyyy!!!"
Old 10/06/2009, 09:11 AM   #120
Taijutsu
JDM Knight

Someone mentioned before about making a Sticky in the MARKETPLACE. I think the Rules need to be updated, and Sticky needs to be made bigger and more noticeable.

Koi Kang

Old 10/06/2009, 09:18 AM   #121
CampbellsChunkySoupra
JDM Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachv365 View Post
Well to me it sounds like you are much more qualified than Garrett. The only thing I think he's accomplished is an ASE certification. Now having common sense around here doesn't do much, because when you think everything is fine, Garrett deletes your posts.
I agree with you. [Which is now the second time in a week. wow!]

I think the best moderators on car forums are the ones that know the least about cars in general and more about how forums act. It is a social community and understanding how to lead people in the proper way and encourage the correct behavior is ideal for keeping people happy.

I think most issues on this forum start with the immaturity seen in most people's posts. And what I mean by that is just simply starting with incorrect spelling. I am not talking about misspelling their and there. I'm talking about:

cIvIc's 4 lyfe homie teg dogg. drift it. so fresh. now slam dhat.

Seriously, what the hell does that even mean? You all you have cars, so you should be at least 15 or 16 - thus having some high school education. You better know what a period and a comma are. I know I am not perfect in my communication, but damn son. You got to be able to communicate better then that!

CampbellsChunkySoupra.
Old 10/06/2009, 10:03 AM   #122
Calaeb08
JDM Soldier

Quote:
Well put bill. I think its simple if this forum is so bad leave I think its dumb to bitch about deleted post. They get deleted for a reason. Everyone is on the mods shit like its fly paper. They're only doin what was asked of them. So in short if you don't like the site leve n don't use it. I'm sure a few people leaving aren't going to kill the site. *end rant*

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ososlohatch
candy painter

Originally Posted by XCLUZIVEAUTOWRKZ
yea.. you aint painting any candy at no PPG COLLISION center.. DENT BOY
Old 10/06/2009, 10:35 AM   #123
erok
F.T.C.

Quote:
Can I be a moderator?
Hell No! :thumbsdow:

Mods now are doing an overall great job I would say.. cant keep everyone happy

Old 10/06/2009, 11:57 AM   #124
Garrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by erok View Post
Hell No! :thumbsdow:

Mods now are doing an overall great job I would say.. cant keep everyone happy
Thanks big guy!

And Zach,

ASE Master Technition, Passed all tests, not just one, AAS in Automotive Tech, and a AS in Buss. & Management.... But zero People/Social skill aparently....

Old 10/06/2009, 12:43 PM   #125
zippakilla
JDM Knight

Is this a democracy here, or is this a dictatorship? If you don't think garretts doing the "correct procedures" about things on this site, then take it up with han. I mean you already expressed your concerns here but the only person who can take his right to be a mod away is han. It's obvious garrett has heard what you have had to say, and if he wants to change something he has had the oppertunity to do so. If han isn't happy with the way garrett does things than he can take it away. Simple as that fellas.

Garrett I think you do fine some posts are best if deleted.

ohhhhhh and as far as COLLEGE experience goes bahaha WTF does that have to do with skills for moderation????? Thats a SERIOUS question that should be replied with a SERIOUS answer. I mean since when do you have to go to college to learn how to be a moderator on a website? Garrett did you know they offered mod degrees? Because I sure in the hell didn't.