JDMCITY.COM
Advertise with us!

Go Back   JDMCITY.COM > Manufacturer Forum > Honda/Acura Forum > Acura Integra/ITR

Old 10/08/2013, 07:48 PM   #1
K20EM2

Default integra question

haven't really looked into the integra game but im starting to become interested in them. I was wondering if 4500 is a reasonable price for this car.http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/4101965958.html*I know that it has very high miles but the body looks straight. I just dont know how prices match up with teggys so any help would be appreciated. If you guys could also tell me what you guys think its worth that would be great also. Thanks.

Old 10/09/2013, 04:23 PM   #2
Mienke
JDM Soldier

Default Re: integra question

the mileage really isn't that high, and it said it had a mild rebuild by previous owner... I would ask them about what was rebuilt, and it looks clean. 4500 is pretty steep though, but it is pretty clean so could be worth it. nothing you would know unless you saw it in person and drove it though.

91 teggy- soon to be rebuilt
91 civic hatch- daily driver/ used for my delivery job
Old 10/11/2013, 09:01 AM   #3
JDM_GsR_515
JDM Soldier

Default Re: integra question

I think Integras are way over priced and you'd be hard pressed to find one that is actually being sold at it's true value. If you are looking to build the car and enjoy wrenching then I would find a car with a clean body and that would be my only necessity out of it.

I sold my 96 GsR with a low mileage JDM B18C swap that had no problems what-so-ever for $4200 in December of 2011. People want to recoup their money on a car that's over 10 or 15 years old and that's just not reasonable. They are fun cars with potential as any Honda motor but the features you are getting don't equate to dollars well spent.

Here is a link to my For Sale ad: http://www.jdmcity.com/showthread.ph...ht=integra+gsr

Last edited by JDM_GsR_515; 10/11/2013 at 09:07 AM.