JDMCITY.COM
Advertise with us!

Go Back   JDMCITY.COM > Manufacturer Forum > Nissan Forum

Reply
 
Old 08/20/2011, 02:43 AM   #1
Dolphin123
(BANNED)
 
Dolphin123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3

 
Default Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

Hi,
I just wondering and want to know which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?
share your experience?

  Reply With Quote
Old 08/22/2011, 11:29 AM   #2
bean_bean
JDM Knight
 
bean_bean's Avatar
 
bean_bean is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: P hill iowa
Posts: 592

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

i dont drive it yet but i have a 1986 nissan 300zx n/a still trying to get it running need a mas airflow sencer and then it should be set with the car hopefully lol


__________________

turbo bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08/22/2011, 10:01 PM   #3
nate91242
JDM Fan
 
nate91242's Avatar
 
nate91242 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 32

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

^Z31's are awesome.



I have a S14. Its reliable, it gets 30mpg, its an overall fun car and everything a daily driver should be.

Last edited by nate91242; 08/22/2011 at 10:04 PM.

__________________

96 240sx SE- reliable.
87 RX-7 Turbo II- rotary rocket
87 RX-7 SE- ongoing restoration
  Reply With Quote
Old 09/01/2011, 02:02 PM   #4
SlyTed
JDM Lover
 
SlyTed's Avatar
 
SlyTed is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: P. Hill - 515
Posts: 81

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

Infiniti g20t (Nissan Primera everywhere else but N. America)

  Reply With Quote
Old 09/06/2011, 10:18 PM   #5
bean_bean
JDM Knight
 
bean_bean's Avatar
 
bean_bean is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: P hill iowa
Posts: 592

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

yea they are and they pull hard got her running the other day will get some pics up here soon for u guys


__________________

turbo bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10/04/2011, 09:43 AM   #6
DonJuan45i
JDM Fan
 
DonJuan45i is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Des Moines
Posts: 33

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

200sx ftmfw lol

  Reply With Quote
Old 11/06/2011, 08:55 PM   #7
tyler100
JDM Fan
 
tyler100 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 22

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

93 s13 coupe rb20det

  Reply With Quote
Old 11/23/2011, 12:41 PM   #8
JBruckhoff
Function>Form
 
JBruckhoff's Avatar
 
JBruckhoff is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Forest City, IA
Posts: 1,327

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

Pretty much a Nissan, an 04 G35 coupe.


__________________

04 G35 coupe Vortech supercharged *sold*
09 Pontiac G8 GT
  Reply With Quote
Old 11/23/2011, 02:57 PM   #9
JDMxTAi
JDM Soldier
 
JDMxTAi's Avatar
 
JDMxTAi is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 515/319, Iowa
Posts: 204

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

11' Nissan Rogue SV AWD
Best Car in its class.


__________________

1996 Honda Civic EX Coupe - Blown & Sold
2011 Nissan Rogue SV AWD - DD

  Reply With Quote
Old 02/24/2012, 03:08 PM   #10
JDM_GsR_515
JDM Soldier
 
JDM_GsR_515's Avatar
 
JDM_GsR_515 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Des Moines
Posts: 414

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

2004 6 speed Nissan Maxima with the VQ35.




__________________

  Reply With Quote
Old 02/24/2012, 07:00 PM   #11
dA_sAm_5o7
JDM Soldier
 
dA_sAm_5o7's Avatar
 
dA_sAm_5o7 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: ROkkkCity Minnesota
Posts: 259

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_GsR_515 View Post
2004 6 speed Nissan Maxima with the VQ35.


i raise you my 03 Maxima 6-Speed with HLSD, VQ35, Cattman Header, injen intake, NWP block plate, custom 3'' to megan racing rear section, :)




__________________

Minnesotas 1st Boosted 5.5 Gen Maxima
2012: 248WHP @242TQ N/A
2013:Pending.....
  Reply With Quote
Old 02/25/2012, 12:43 AM   #12
trevor34
JDM Soldier
 
trevor34 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 103

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

95 240sx KA-T but doesn't see much road time.

  Reply With Quote
Old 02/27/2012, 03:08 PM   #13
JDM_GsR_515
JDM Soldier
 
JDM_GsR_515's Avatar
 
JDM_GsR_515 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Des Moines
Posts: 414

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dA_sAm_5o7 View Post
i raise you my 03 Maxima 6-Speed with HLSD, VQ35, Cattman Header, injen intake, NWP block plate, custom 3'' to megan racing rear section, :)


Looks good bro. The Maxima's are always looked over and I didn't realize just how quick they are until I picked mine up. Won't need a different daily driver for a while. Love the space, luxury, and power that my last Honda just couldn't give to me all at once.

You on the ORG? Maxima.org (just in case...) :)


__________________

  Reply With Quote
Old 02/28/2012, 11:47 AM   #14
dA_sAm_5o7
JDM Soldier
 
dA_sAm_5o7's Avatar
 
dA_sAm_5o7 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: ROkkkCity Minnesota
Posts: 259

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_GsR_515 View Post
Looks good bro. The Maxima's are always looked over and I didn't realize just how quick they are until I picked mine up. Won't need a different daily driver for a while. Love the space, luxury, and power that my last Honda just couldn't give to me all at once.

You on the ORG? Maxima.org (just in case...) :)
EGG ZACK LEE BRO!!! hahaha yeah im on maxima.org, my names 02_VQTr3e5ive on there haha


__________________

Minnesotas 1st Boosted 5.5 Gen Maxima
2012: 248WHP @242TQ N/A
2013:Pending.....
  Reply With Quote
Old 02/29/2012, 04:23 AM   #15
VQ30DE-K
Newbie
 
VQ30DE-K's Avatar
 
VQ30DE-K is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: DSM
Posts: 16

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

i drive a family sedan, just got her back in february 5th.. what's up maxima.org guys!?

Last edited by VQ30DE-K; 02/29/2012 at 04:26 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02/29/2012, 12:58 PM   #16
JDM_GsR_515
JDM Soldier
 
JDM_GsR_515's Avatar
 
JDM_GsR_515 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Des Moines
Posts: 414

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VQ30DE-K View Post
i drive a family sedan, just got her back in february 5th.. what's up maxima.org guys!?
That ain't no family sedan ;)

Even if it's auto I've seen some pretty mean auto's. The VQ's have alot of potential. The VQ was rated amongst the top 10 motors of the year for 5 years running I believe.


__________________

  Reply With Quote
Old 02/29/2012, 03:52 PM   #17
VQ30DE-K
Newbie
 
VQ30DE-K's Avatar
 
VQ30DE-K is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: DSM
Posts: 16

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_GsR_515 View Post


That ain't no family sedan ;)

Even if it's auto I've seen some pretty mean auto's. The VQ's have alot of potential. The VQ was rated amongst the top 10 motors of the year for 5 years running I believe.

well i do like the fact that they have alot of torque, especially the VQ35DE engine.. gas mileage sucks though but that is a given due to the engine being biggger.. but i definitely have to agree with you on the dependability though, i just wish the sensors and ignition coils on these things would be a little cheaper to replace.

  Reply With Quote
Old 02/29/2012, 05:03 PM   #18
dA_sAm_5o7
JDM Soldier
 
dA_sAm_5o7's Avatar
 
dA_sAm_5o7 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: ROkkkCity Minnesota
Posts: 259

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VQ30DE-K View Post

well i do like the fact that they have alot of torque, especially the VQ35DE engine.. gas mileage sucks though but that is a given due to the engine being biggger.. but i definitely have to agree with you on the dependability though, i just wish the sensors and ignition coils on these things would be a little cheaper to replace.
I love my VQ35, ive loured alot of people into some traps thinking there gonna take my "Family" sedan lol end result....own'd by a 4 door im going to be doing some base line pulls coming next month, mods include, Cattman Header+Y-Pipe, Cattman fast cat, Custom 3' to Megan racing rear section, NWP Block plate (wanna get NWP Intake manifold Spacers) Injen intake, short shifter, thats about it for mods, hoping to break 240ish!


__________________

Minnesotas 1st Boosted 5.5 Gen Maxima
2012: 248WHP @242TQ N/A
2013:Pending.....
  Reply With Quote
Old 02/29/2012, 05:57 PM   #19
VQ30DE-K
Newbie
 
VQ30DE-K's Avatar
 
VQ30DE-K is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: DSM
Posts: 16

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dA_sAm_5o7 View Post
I love my VQ35, ive loured alot of people into some traps thinking there gonna take my "Family" sedan lol end result....own'd by a 4 door im going to be doing some base line pulls coming next month, mods include, Cattman Header+Y-Pipe, Cattman fast cat, Custom 3' to Megan racing rear section, NWP Block plate (wanna get NWP Intake manifold Spacers) Injen intake, short shifter, thats about it for mods, hoping to break 240ish!

i would love to see the expression of 2 door ricer boys when they get rolled by our "family" sedans.. i heard that cattman exhaust systems are pretty good with horsepower output, thinking about getting one myself but it's so gawd damn expensive.. are you thinking about boostin your 3.5?

  Reply With Quote
Old 02/29/2012, 07:42 PM   #20
dA_sAm_5o7
JDM Soldier
 
dA_sAm_5o7's Avatar
 
dA_sAm_5o7 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: ROkkkCity Minnesota
Posts: 259

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VQ30DE-K View Post
i would love to see the expression of 2 door ricer boys when they get rolled by our "family" sedans.. i heard that cattman exhaust systems are pretty good with horsepower output, thinking about getting one myself but it's so gawd damn expensive.. are you thinking about boostin your 3.5?
There badd ass bro, hella expensive forsure, i was thinking about boostin it but $ is an issue, and they dont technically make turbo's for the 5.5 Gen's so it'd have to be custom made, i wanna break like 260ish or more n/a then ill be happy :)


__________________

Minnesotas 1st Boosted 5.5 Gen Maxima
2012: 248WHP @242TQ N/A
2013:Pending.....
  Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/2012, 11:15 AM   #21
JDM_GsR_515
JDM Soldier
 
JDM_GsR_515's Avatar
 
JDM_GsR_515 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Des Moines
Posts: 414

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

I just picked up the Maxima about a month or two ago. I'm happy with it for now but I know the mod bug will hit sooner than later. I plan to keep the car quiet and don't want to mess with the suspension either. Most likely would just invest in the BOP, Cattman Header + Y Pipe, Intake, Short Shifter kit, and a tune. I'm still in the research faze of these motors and aftermarket parts.


__________________

  Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/2012, 05:03 PM   #22
dA_sAm_5o7
JDM Soldier
 
dA_sAm_5o7's Avatar
 
dA_sAm_5o7 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: ROkkkCity Minnesota
Posts: 259

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_GsR_515 View Post
I just picked up the Maxima about a month or two ago. I'm happy with it for now but I know the mod bug will hit sooner than later. I plan to keep the car quiet and don't want to mess with the suspension either. Most likely would just invest in the BOP, Cattman Header + Y Pipe, Intake, Short Shifter kit, and a tune. I'm still in the research faze of these motors and aftermarket parts.
well holla at me 507-226-7711 I got somethings laying around if you got the dough :)


__________________

Minnesotas 1st Boosted 5.5 Gen Maxima
2012: 248WHP @242TQ N/A
2013:Pending.....
  Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/2012, 02:49 PM   #23
JDM_GsR_515
JDM Soldier
 
JDM_GsR_515's Avatar
 
JDM_GsR_515 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Des Moines
Posts: 414

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

^^^Thanks man I appreciate it. I will store your number and will reach out to ya when the time is right and my pockets are ready. I know its a big jump in prices for modding the Max as compared to the GsR I had.


__________________

  Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/2012, 04:04 PM   #24
VQ30DE-K
Newbie
 
VQ30DE-K's Avatar
 
VQ30DE-K is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: DSM
Posts: 16

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dA_sAm_5o7 View Post
well holla at me 507-226-7711 I got somethings laying around if you got the dough :)
what kind of "things" are we talking about here? would there be any chance of a catback exhaust for a 5th gen?

  Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/2012, 04:46 PM   #25
dA_sAm_5o7
JDM Soldier
 
dA_sAm_5o7's Avatar
 
dA_sAm_5o7 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: ROkkkCity Minnesota
Posts: 259

 
Default Re: Which Nissan car model you are currently driving now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VQ30DE-K View Post
what kind of "things" are we talking about here? would there be any chance of a catback exhaust for a 5th gen?
I have Cattman header+Y-Pipe, and a megan racing exhaust from catback thats was originally on my 5.5 and it will fit yours :) Holla! I did custom 3'' to my Megan rearsection, but i could take it off for the right price! holla 507-226-7711


__________________

Minnesotas 1st Boosted 5.5 Gen Maxima
2012: 248WHP @242TQ N/A
2013:Pending.....
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.