JDMCITY.COM
Advertise with us!

Go Back   JDMCITY.COM > Manufacturer Forum > Mitsubishi Forum

Reply
 
Old 12/04/2011, 09:29 AM   #201
importsusa
Vinyl Specialist
 
importsusa's Avatar
 
importsusa is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South DSM,IA
Posts: 2,868

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalawoi View Post
Itll all be posted right on here. I think we are all in your same boat. Most of us hang out with honda ppl and go to the "jdm" meets aka 50 honda and 2 dsms sitting in the corner.. this is just us trying to create a.dsm scene.. anyone and everyone that loves dsms we'd be glad to have join
Now I hate to be the one to say this but it sounds like what you are trying to say is that we are gearing all the meets towards the "jdm Honda" scene. In no way shape or form have we been sponsoring or promoting just Hondas at the meets. What drives me insane about hearing this is that everyone is quick to bitch about Hondas being the main deal there yet most of you don't even show up with your dsm's.

We all work entirely too hard to get the meets and shows put together for EVERYONE and EVERY CAR BRAND. So PLEASE, I want EVERYONE to stop making this all sound like it all needs to be segregated.....I happen to live very happily between both brands and always welcome in other brands as well. Every car has its problems and their "always better then you" drivers.......if you want to make the dsm's be noticed at the meets we put together.....show up just like the Honda guys do and step up your game. I've known a lot of fast mitsu guys that never show up to the meets because their automatic thought is....."its all for Honda guys, I just won't go".


__________________

come check us out..............
  Reply With Quote
Old 12/04/2011, 09:48 AM   #202
99eclipse
JDM King
 
99eclipse's Avatar
 
99eclipse is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Moravia Iowa
Posts: 1,129

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

In no way am I trying to argue or offend you rodney but this is just my opinion, all summer I've been goin to the meets with my friend daniel johnston, an haven't missed a single meet, an I honestly don't want to take my car to a meet cus I see a lot of honda owners jus ready to bash on dsms before they ever even get a chance, an like at the 515get down the only dsm I remember seeing was pirates vengy parked back in the corner, but the meets are still kick ass and I appreciatre everything you guys do to keep them going! I give ya props! O ya, I still need a sticker

  Reply With Quote
Old 12/04/2011, 09:54 AM   #203
pirate
JDM Knight
 
pirate's Avatar
 
pirate is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: DSM
Posts: 736

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

Agreed.. just so atleast im clear on the intensiins of creating a dsm crew.. its not to segregate, it more to form a tight knit crew of local dsm owners. Poslish us up. You see honda guys roll into shows as packs, id like the same for us dsm's. I agree ahows are honda heavy.. but its bc others dont show. Hell i brought my car out. Had some one drive me back tp the garage so i could bring my other car out.. talk bout pain in the ass lol.. i just want us to be able.to meet, chill, help eachother if needed and enjoy not only our small dsm meets, but the maiin car shows and jdm city meets. Just wanna create a dsm fam... no mater how retarted some of the dsm'ers are.. lol

We still gotta tgink of a name btw.. and idk.. just thrown this out there.. but i thougt it might be kool to have a ranking system.. ie those of us that are hard core.. have multi modded dsms, , years of service, and RUNNING dsms (lol) are higher ranked then the stock (i like my car) dsmer.use rankes like private, seargent, major etc.. and mayb have some vinal made (thats idk by whom lol) of that emblem. Idk just a thought.


Let em bash... then we can race and see whom wins.. or if they wanna see whos lower .. i got somthing for em lol.. there s always bashers.. hel im guilty too.. i think my main concern os some of the "awsome" kids who were at the ziebart meet... bout wanted to turn into the old me an break some face lol. Let em bash.. we jus gotta make sure the judges are fair and we will let tue trophies speak for themselves. I kno i already expressed a concern about judges/classes. I dont think we will have an issue after talking to rodnie bout it after the 515summer show

Last edited by pirate; 12/04/2011 at 09:58 AM.

__________________

Syn Customs: Carbon fiber and fiberglass work
www.facebook.com/syn-customs

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to 0.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12/04/2011, 11:05 AM   #204
importsusa
Vinyl Specialist
 
importsusa's Avatar
 
importsusa is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South DSM,IA
Posts: 2,868

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

I don't disagree with anyone's opinion but the truth of it all is you know dsm guys are just alike when it comes to bashing. General thing I have always heard is my car makes more power from factory then yours....or you spent that much to make the same power as I have stock....etc.

In no way am I trying to say we shouldn't have dsm meets.....but i for one don't like when shows or meets are separated......sounds like the domestic crowd and their shit. Problem is when peoples mentalities aren't changed and everyone sticks to their guns without an open mind....shit happens. My only wish is to see everyone just get over this whole "I'm better then you shit" or just brush off peoples bullshit opinions.....I do it every time someone asks about my dsm in the shop. Just brush off the comments made and move on....if you know you got a great car show it but don't brag about it...and if you brag about it then you are just the "coolest" in the world.

Only thing I have an issue with is people not having an open mind about everyone's shit...and yes that includes the Honda guys as well. Like pirate said, let them bash all they want because at the end of the day what have they gained from it. It almost makes me feel as if everyone is still stuck in god damn high school and you aren't the cool kid cause you don't drive what they want you to drive.

Take it from someone who has been in the business for a little over 13 years......there is a car faster than someones car everywhere you go.....deal with it. Look at Cody's (pirate) car........people will bash on his shit day and night all because it is air bagged, body kit fitted and a 420.............does that mean that he should stop what he is doing and jump in the band wagon with everyone. He has a unique look all to his own that many can try but not execute in quality. When I was at the show judging, comments were made around me that I quickly turned into facts...which always makes everyone STFU..lol. Facts that most people out there will dissagree with all day long about the 420 but its what they don't know about that will always make them talk. Christ, we had people at the 515 meet bash on my Co Owner Todd's "jdm buggy"..........people saying why he would do shit like that etc. Does anyone in this forum absolutely think he gave a shit about peoples opinions that were meant in a bad way......nope, he is having fun just like I am and wanting to be different. He is also a Honda head just as I am and both of us own a DSM.......his is faster then mine since mine is out of commission until further notice..lol
As far as car shows go I along with other sponsors such as Pirate have expressed our concern for the judging to Chineda and Allen.......we didn't think it was at all fair and judges from a completely different venue will need to be brought in. "My Buddy" styled judging is never good because friends have other friends that can easily turn the biggest pile into the show stopper..........which I am completely agaisnt.

Look all I am saying is the same shit Pirate said..........form a tight bond and show the hell up to the meets and shows, set your balls aside and only take in the compliments given.....brush the rest of the shit off your shoulder and keep on.

Last edited by importsusa; 12/04/2011 at 12:40 PM.

__________________

come check us out..............
  Reply With Quote
Old 12/04/2011, 11:56 PM   #205
lovefordsms
JDM Soldier
 
lovefordsms's Avatar
 
lovefordsms is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: ottumwa
Posts: 451

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

Hey importsusa im wanting a lil some some made for my car i love my dsm with a white out line of my 2g pm my a price please.




its getting close guys was thinking about bring it out friday for the night and do some crusin to brake in the tranny its only got 15-20 miles on it right now.

  Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2011, 12:43 AM   #206
dalawoi
toaster box
 
dalawoi's Avatar
 
dalawoi is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Kelley IA
Posts: 1,811

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

i dont have a problem with it the 515 meets.. but i dont feel as if its a bad thing to make a meet or two of only dsms.. honda ppl do the same by not letting us dsm ppl come to certain photo shoots and shit.. Ill still always show up to every 515 meet and show I can.. and i know everyone shits on my car cuz its a rattle canned turd right hand drive mirage evo wanna be thing as ive been told many times.. i just feel as if itd be a fun way to get to know more ppl into the same thing and just have a positive conversation rather then hearing ppls shit every where I go.. I keep an open mind toward hondas.. I know im not the most intelligent person either I know im a newb still is the car scene.. but im just sayin wouldnt be bad to have our own lil meets n greets


__________________

2012 kia soul
1993 mirage ;)

it aient mad jdm tight if you aient driving on the right
  Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2011, 12:57 AM   #207
99eclipse
JDM King
 
99eclipse's Avatar
 
99eclipse is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Moravia Iowa
Posts: 1,129

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

Defintly understand what ur sayin, I don't think itd honestly be a bad idea to have a dsm photoshoot, the only thing is the whose gonna come. Me, pirate, you, and maybe sierra. I do gotta give the honda guys props on bringin the cars out more than ppl with the dsms. I say we give it a shoot though. An try all gettin together before the next meet an tryin a premeet and seeing how it goes.

  Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2011, 07:37 AM   #208
importsusa
Vinyl Specialist
 
importsusa's Avatar
 
importsusa is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South DSM,IA
Posts: 2,868

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalawoi View Post
i dont have a problem with it the 515 meets.. but i dont feel as if its a bad thing to make a meet or two of only dsms.. honda ppl do the same by not letting us dsm ppl come to certain photo shoots and shit.. Ill still always show up to every 515 meet and show I can.. and i know everyone shits on my car cuz its a rattle canned turd right hand drive mirage evo wanna be thing as ive been told many times.. i just feel as if itd be a fun way to get to know more ppl into the same thing and just have a positive conversation rather then hearing ppls shit every where I go.. I keep an open mind toward hondas.. I know im not the most intelligent person either I know im a newb still is the car scene.. but im just sayin wouldnt be bad to have our own lil meets n greets
And again I state the same as I did before.....at no point has there been a photoshoot that has stated HONDAS ONLY.....it is a shoot for whom ever shows up and most of the guys here won't give a shit who shows as long as they show. Problem again is that everyone still has a high school mentality on both ends....people get too hurt about comments made and others make comments to be assholes.
Again, in no way am I stating anything against doing any of this but it all is starting to sound like all the dsm guys don't want to do anything with anyone because they are afraid to get laughed at or messed with. The world is filled with negative things and it seems the thought process on this and many other forums just add to it.
Dalawoi, you have a unique car that no one around owns and that you are putting time and effort into.....is it rough right now, yes......but it is your own unique vehicle. So who gives three shots about what anyone says......haters will always hate no matter what you do. You could take that to Trea and get it to look like a million bucks. People will give you props for making it look good while others will still walk uo and say....should of invested that paint on getting an who or something instead of that turd. See what I mean, haters gonna hate and it won't be just the Honda guys. You also have to keep in mind that these so called Dsm haters also hate on other Hondas as well.....think of them as being racist and just walk away.

Just drives me insane to hear people constantly whine about this shit but yet they make it worst by falling into other peoples shit talking.

Ever heard this phrase:
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"


__________________

come check us out..............
  Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2011, 08:21 AM   #209
dat192
Honey boo boo
 
dat192's Avatar
 
dat192 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: DES Moines Iowa (515)
Posts: 2,291

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

I remember from earlier this year of a subi meet and then they all rolled out to one of the bigger jdm meets tht was also going on. It would be nice to see a different kind of car at the meets. Like the last 515 get down there was a old school Toyota truck with a ls1 in it I think thts a classic and jdm lol.


__________________

1 bitch 2 bitch
fat bitch skinny bitch
  Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2011, 10:17 AM   #210
importsusa
Vinyl Specialist
 
importsusa's Avatar
 
importsusa is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South DSM,IA
Posts: 2,868

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat192 View Post
I remember from earlier this year of a subi meet and then they all rolled out to one of the bigger jdm meets tht was also going on. It would be nice to see a different kind of car at the meets. Like the last 515 get down there was a old school Toyota truck with a ls1 in it I think thts a classic and jdm lol.

That was the meet it rained on.............Subie guys had a car show at Ramsey and as soon as rain came in they quickly got out of there. One of them remembered our meet and in true team fashion......a couple of them rolled in to the meet.

Like I stated above, if the our Dsm guys could do that then the whole bullshit Honda talking hater dumbasses would just stop their yappin'. Problem is that people still feel as if they are the small dog in a german shepard convention.......so they quickly begin to sike themselves out for a fight.


__________________

come check us out..............
  Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2011, 11:03 AM   #211
pirate
JDM Knight
 
pirate's Avatar
 
pirate is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: DSM
Posts: 736

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

I know when i bash 9/10 Times is b/c of the execution, or the originality.. if the person is all " look at me now im so orginal" and its a typical swap.. i feel as if they should be knocked down a peg or two.. its like the first time riding a bike.. its a big feat for the individual.. for the rest of us.. been there done that.. which is fine.. i can still appreciate a common swap, i just cant appreciate when they try and play it off like its the best/hardest/rarest.. when there are 4 other cars right next to it with the same thing... thats really my main bagg on hondas and mustangs.. not that they are honda/mustang.. but b/c they lack vision.. to me Vision is a big part of modding and being unique.. or if theres wires everywhere and it looks glued together.. really defeats the whole purpose..

Here is whats going to happen.

we are going to start thinking bout when and where to meet. Invitation is aimed for DSMs, but any one is welcome of course.

Some meets will be planned around E-Ville TnT/Midnight madness, so we can all either roll up together or at least meet there and Race.

The rest of the meets will be every 2 weeks or so. we can get together, grab some food, mayb have a "wrench weekend" or a project to help some one with. doenst have to be anything fancy.. just a get-together of dsms.

As for the "crew", perhaps a car club needs to be formed. When i was in kaotik (sadly) we let every one in just to grow numbers, most of the cars looked good..from 1000 ft away. I personally, dont care about numbers, i prefer NICE cars, that are executed well, not just thrown together.. and not stock, and not "barley modded". Im being picky because i want it to drive people to have quality and pride in their cars. So if they want in, they will have to demonstrate the quality of their ride.. not that they simply have one, or bought one..as if your in a club, every car as an individual reps that club... shitty car = joke club.. Im not asking for mag cars, but i want to run with nice cars. it will inspire me to do things better, and hopefully do the same for the other members.. Im not trying to be harsh.. but im not down with this "everyone gets a trophy for participating" BS.. thus the higher standards for the club. maybe ill end up being a car club of 2.. thats fine as well.. but i know theres a few dsms here that are worthy and share the same passion of clean well executed builds. I can think of 4 others right off hand...

In no way am i saying the club would "exclude" other dsm's that are not at the level, they just wouldn't be rockin the club patch. kinda like a badge of quality? idk.. just a thought ive been kicking around. Hell at that rate may it would be cross make instead of dsm exclusive? Idk.

Idk mayb im asking to much, but i think we need to strive for more nicely executed builds.. across all makes...not just mitsu/dodge.. hopefully, we can help drive that..
Idk.. my .02

Last edited by pirate; 12/05/2011 at 11:11 AM.

__________________

Syn Customs: Carbon fiber and fiberglass work
www.facebook.com/syn-customs

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to 0.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2011, 03:52 PM   #212
dalawoi
toaster box
 
dalawoi's Avatar
 
dalawoi is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Kelley IA
Posts: 1,811

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by importsusa View Post
And again I state the same as I did before.....at no point has there been a photoshoot that has stated HONDAS ONLY.....it is a shoot for whom ever shows up and most of the guys here won't give a shit who shows as long as they show. Problem again is that everyone still has a high school mentality on both ends....people get too hurt about comments made and others make comments to be assholes.
Again, in no way am I stating anything against doing any of this but it all is starting to sound like all the dsm guys don't want to do anything with anyone because they are afraid to get laughed at or messed with. The world is filled with negative things and it seems the thought process on this and many other forums just add to it.
Dalawoi, you have a unique car that no one around owns and that you are putting time and effort into.....is it rough right now, yes......but it is your own unique vehicle. So who gives three shots about what anyone says......haters will always hate no matter what you do. You could take that to Trea and get it to look like a million bucks. People will give you props for making it look good while others will still walk uo and say....should of invested that paint on getting an who or something instead of that turd. See what I mean, haters gonna hate and it won't be just the Honda guys. You also have to keep in mind that these so called Dsm haters also hate on other Hondas as well.....think of them as being racist and just walk away.

Just drives me insane to hear people constantly whine about this shit but yet they make it worst by falling into other peoples shit talking.

Ever heard this phrase:
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
there has been a couple honda and acura only ones.. i know cuz i said ya ill show up and they went no we want it honda and acura only.. maybe it wasnt titled that.. but it happens.. I think its just nice to get a group of ppl interested in the same thing together once in awhile.. and boosted addiction should be the title.. and i dont care about haters i know what i put into it and i have my own style.. thats me.. just like pirate..


__________________

2012 kia soul
1993 mirage ;)

it aient mad jdm tight if you aient driving on the right
  Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2011, 03:57 PM   #213
dalawoi
toaster box
 
dalawoi's Avatar
 
dalawoi is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Kelley IA
Posts: 1,811

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate View Post
I know when i bash 9/10 Times is b/c of the execution, or the originality.. if the person is all " look at me now im so orginal" and its a typical swap.. i feel as if they should be knocked down a peg or two.. its like the first time riding a bike.. its a big feat for the individual.. for the rest of us.. been there done that.. which is fine.. i can still appreciate a common swap, i just cant appreciate when they try and play it off like its the best/hardest/rarest.. when there are 4 other cars right next to it with the same thing... thats really my main bagg on hondas and mustangs.. not that they are honda/mustang.. but b/c they lack vision.. to me Vision is a big part of modding and being unique.. or if theres wires everywhere and it looks glued together.. really defeats the whole purpose..

Here is whats going to happen.

we are going to start thinking bout when and where to meet. Invitation is aimed for DSMs, but any one is welcome of course.

Some meets will be planned around E-Ville TnT/Midnight madness, so we can all either roll up together or at least meet there and Race.

The rest of the meets will be every 2 weeks or so. we can get together, grab some food, mayb have a "wrench weekend" or a project to help some one with. doenst have to be anything fancy.. just a get-together of dsms.

As for the "crew", perhaps a car club needs to be formed. When i was in kaotik (sadly) we let every one in just to grow numbers, most of the cars looked good..from 1000 ft away. I personally, dont care about numbers, i prefer NICE cars, that are executed well, not just thrown together.. and not stock, and not "barley modded". Im being picky because i want it to drive people to have quality and pride in their cars. So if they want in, they will have to demonstrate the quality of their ride.. not that they simply have one, or bought one..as if your in a club, every car as an individual reps that club... shitty car = joke club.. Im not asking for mag cars, but i want to run with nice cars. it will inspire me to do things better, and hopefully do the same for the other members.. Im not trying to be harsh.. but im not down with this "everyone gets a trophy for participating" BS.. thus the higher standards for the club. maybe ill end up being a car club of 2.. thats fine as well.. but i know theres a few dsms here that are worthy and share the same passion of clean well executed builds. I can think of 4 others right off hand...

In no way am i saying the club would "exclude" other dsm's that are not at the level, they just wouldn't be rockin the club patch. kinda like a badge of quality? idk.. just a thought ive been kicking around. Hell at that rate may it would be cross make instead of dsm exclusive? Idk.

Idk mayb im asking to much, but i think we need to strive for more nicely executed builds.. across all makes...not just mitsu/dodge.. hopefully, we can help drive that..
Idk.. my .02
I like that idea personally.. cause when your not in it you'll just be pissed off and you'll get to work and pretty soon you will be in it.. which will elevate respect from being kids with farts cans and turbos to just respectable cars..


__________________

2012 kia soul
1993 mirage ;)

it aient mad jdm tight if you aient driving on the right
  Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2011, 04:00 PM   #214
pirate
JDM Knight
 
pirate's Avatar
 
pirate is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: DSM
Posts: 736

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

^ Exactly! Its either Hate on em, or give them a goal.. if they dont take opt for the goal path, then i guess ill just have to hate on em.. lol.. *niki manaj: "did it on em" plays in the back ground*


__________________

Syn Customs: Carbon fiber and fiberglass work
www.facebook.com/syn-customs

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to 0.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2011, 07:53 PM   #215
MissMitsubitchi
JDM Soldier
 
MissMitsubitchi's Avatar
 
MissMitsubitchi is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Broadview Hts, OH
Posts: 179

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate View Post
On that note.. im glad to see more girl dsm 'er.. its an extra bonus that they are both hot
WIN!


__________________

  Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2011, 08:57 PM   #216
99eclipse
JDM King
 
99eclipse's Avatar
 
99eclipse is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Moravia Iowa
Posts: 1,129

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

Let's ALL agree on boosted addiction an get it started. The balls in our court we can either dribble it around an do nothing with it like we've been doing forever now, or we can shoot the ball an go to the meets pull our dsms out of the garage and off jackstands and give it a chance, an if someone disses on us jus pee on them

  Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2011, 09:28 PM   #217
lovefordsms
JDM Soldier
 
lovefordsms's Avatar
 
lovefordsms is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: ottumwa
Posts: 451

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

man do i need to move

  Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2011, 09:59 PM   #218
pirate
JDM Knight
 
pirate's Avatar
 
pirate is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: DSM
Posts: 736

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

Boosted Addiction it is.

as far as the CC, the first step is form Criteria.. I vote that the standard be high.. which means some wont make the cut.. but AGAIN.. that doesnt mean they will be excluded from dsm meets, just means they wont have a bad ass sticker.. or the legit ability to say "im in a badd ass car club with 2 hot chicks as members." lol
Hopefullly that will motivate (if they care lol)

1. Certain level of mod.. this doesnt have to be horse pwr/TQ.. it could also include suspension
an exhaust , cold air intake and HIDs doesnt make the cut.. Were looking for modded cars, the reason being, it shows your into your dsm.. not just the "easy" mods.. your committed to it.. thats what we want.. (no stock/semi stock cars since its "boosted addiction.. you should prolly be boosted...

2.Appearance- If it looks like crap, it will make the club look like crap.. different colored body panels, lots of dents, shit not fitting right.


Participation: be willing to come to the our dsm meets/get together s. Be willing to roll out to the shows and JDM city meets, JDM city shoots. I dont think we will have any prob with this one lol

any other Ideas?

Last edited by pirate; 12/05/2011 at 10:02 PM.

__________________

Syn Customs: Carbon fiber and fiberglass work
www.facebook.com/syn-customs

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to 0.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2011, 10:06 PM   #219
99eclipse
JDM King
 
99eclipse's Avatar
 
99eclipse is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Moravia Iowa
Posts: 1,129

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

Let's not make this all jus completely about performance

  Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2011, 10:14 PM   #220
MissMitsubitchi
JDM Soldier
 
MissMitsubitchi's Avatar
 
MissMitsubitchi is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Broadview Hts, OH
Posts: 179

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate View Post
1. Certain level of mod.. this doesnt have to be horse pwr/TQ.. it could also include suspension
an exhaust , cold air intake and HIDs doesnt make the cut.. Were looking for modded cars, the reason being, it shows your into your dsm.. not just the "easy" mods.. your committed to it.. thats what we want.. (no stock/semi stock cars since its "boosted addiction.. you should prolly be boosted...
So then where does that leave me?! My car is stock...


__________________

  Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2011, 10:15 PM   #221
pirate
JDM Knight
 
pirate's Avatar
 
pirate is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: DSM
Posts: 736

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

what else is there? the name suggestes performance..does it not? The idea is to get people committed to the platform..if they are committed , then they are atleast decently modded..

sierra, i thought u were upgrading the trans, and were going to run a diff turbo and larger injectors? IE i thought u were modded..

Idk, this is just an idea.. i guess im looking to weed out the crappy cars and the less committed dsm'rs...

i suppose stock (perfomance wise) is fine, but there at least needs to be mods in the works.. i just dont wanna deal with busted ass 1gs/2gs that just "like" eclipses ya know?

Last edited by pirate; 12/05/2011 at 10:18 PM.

__________________

Syn Customs: Carbon fiber and fiberglass work
www.facebook.com/syn-customs

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to 0.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2011, 10:18 PM   #222
MissMitsubitchi
JDM Soldier
 
MissMitsubitchi's Avatar
 
MissMitsubitchi is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Broadview Hts, OH
Posts: 179

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

U didnt awnser my question lol


__________________

  Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2011, 10:19 PM   #223
99eclipse
JDM King
 
99eclipse's Avatar
 
99eclipse is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Moravia Iowa
Posts: 1,129

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

Jus don't wanna see it turn out to be like dsmtuners were if u aint throwin down big numbers ur car aint worth shit, I in my honest opinion would rather have a clean car then a car that looks like shit jus my opinion though itd your plans jus my input

  Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2011, 10:20 PM   #224
pirate
JDM Knight
 
pirate's Avatar
 
pirate is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: DSM
Posts: 736

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

lol, it leaves you in the club.. like ima turn my back on ya lol.. at least mayb then id get ur number seeing as im the only one who doesnt have it lol

I want clean cars too.. but unfortunately the term "clean" has lost its meaning.. i hear "clean" everywhere.. when in reality its not.. ppl dont wanna hurt feelings, understandable.. i tell it how it is , which is why some dont like me, but least im real lol.

clean to me , means well put together, no big ass blimishes y aknow. its a car theres bount to be little dings, but when shit looks like its not well taken care of, then its not clean lol

I could careless about numbers.. i dont think any of us even have them.. i do care about how the club would look to other clubs. i care about the scene. i dont want a bunch of stock cars that are just dropped with nice rims either.. anyone can do that..

Last edited by pirate; 12/05/2011 at 10:25 PM.

__________________

Syn Customs: Carbon fiber and fiberglass work
www.facebook.com/syn-customs

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to 0.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2011, 10:24 PM   #225
MissMitsubitchi
JDM Soldier
 
MissMitsubitchi's Avatar
 
MissMitsubitchi is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Broadview Hts, OH
Posts: 179

 
Default Re: DSMr's Unite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate View Post
sierra, i thought u were upgrading the trans, and were going to run a diff turbo and larger injectors? IE i thought u were modded..
I am going to upgrade my trans & put on a different turbo but that wont be till after I move this Spring. So the time while im here it will stay the same....but as my car sits now its stock...


__________________

  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.