JDMCITY.COM
Advertise with us!

Go Back   JDMCITY.COM > Manufacturer Forum > Mazda Forum

Old 01/25/2012, 01:38 AM   #1
Iowan82
JDM Soldier

Default Rx7

$700 rx7 starts but doesn't stay running clean interior and outside 6hrs away worth it??

Old 01/25/2012, 09:58 AM   #2
The Laser
JDM King

Default Re: Rx7

A. Use "vehicles for sale" section. It's not difficult
B. Info, info, and more info if you really plan on selling something in the first place
C. Pictures are worth more than words if you're selling something. I recommend using them, if you really want something sold.

"does this have V-tec? i bet it has V-tec"
"V-tec is for fags. This has boost"
Old 01/25/2012, 10:01 AM   #3
P98
JDM Knight

from what I gather, he's not trying to sell, he is asking if buying the car is worth it

LT1 T/A
Old 01/25/2012, 10:15 AM   #4
Iowan82
JDM Soldier

Ya im not retarded thanks tho haha no im asking if its worth the effort the car turns on and idles but doesn't stay running when you give it gas...i am trying to decide its definetly my dream car so i need some outside help on it...its an automatic too and i can get the stuff for the swap easy..

Old 01/25/2012, 11:13 AM   #5
The Laser
JDM King

My bad. I read it fast and overlooked the question marks at the end. Could be a fuel pump problem. Have you gone to look at it (I'm guessing with 6hrs of driving, no)? Has he said it sounds normal while it's running or sound rough? How many miles are on it and has it had regular services (tune up, fuel system cleaning, flushes)?

"does this have V-tec? i bet it has V-tec"
"V-tec is for fags. This has boost"
Old 01/25/2012, 03:50 PM   #6
Iowan82
JDM Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Laser View Post
My bad. I read it fast and overlooked the question marks at the end. Could be a fuel pump problem. Have you gone to look at it (I'm guessing with 6hrs of driving, no)? Has he said it sounds normal while it's running or sound rough? How many miles are on it and has it had regular services (tune up, fuel system cleaning, flushes)?
sounds decent and 200k miles with regular check ups and what not lol

Old 01/25/2012, 05:06 PM   #7
fcdin
JDM Soldier

How much are you looking to spend? I know of a 91 turbo with blown engine in St. Louis. I dont know if he still has it but yeah. LMK original 91 turbos are rare. This one has a bit of rust and is white. If you can tow yourself, you are in a good deal (for what I think) I was going to pick it up but his price became to high for me along with me paying someone to tow I did not pick it up.

Old 01/26/2012, 12:21 AM   #8
Iowan82
JDM Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcdin View Post
How much are you looking to spend? I know of a 91 turbo with blown engine in St. Louis. I dont know if he still has it but yeah. LMK original 91 turbos are rare. This one has a bit of rust and is white. If you can tow yourself, you are in a good deal (for what I think) I was going to pick it up but his price became to high for me along with me paying someone to tow I did not pick it up.
Ya ik idk if id want to deal with the engine tooo much lol cuz half way thru i'd just feel like putting a different engine in instead of a rotary one lol and im 600 in and i have to pay like 55 for a car dolly im gonna try and take my moms jeep way out there idk how its gonna go i feel like it will be a good deal in the end only because i wouldn't get rid of the car after i got it and fixed it up..id prolly sell my honda if anything idk its hard to say at the moment. i have the cash but a 98 civic lx pulling a car dolly with a 87 rx7 on the back seems like a bad idea lol..