Old 03/08/2009, 07:30 PM   #1
mr.carr
drift_kid_s13

Default 1quickvic vouch thread

let me know good or bad

Google Monster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Dahm
These things all clamp down like a sex sandwich.
Old 03/09/2009, 09:59 AM   #2
jim-mohoney
JDM King

Default Re: 1quickvic vouch thread

good buyer and a good guy.

KING OF HUNDREDS
THE GOVERNMENT SAID I'M MORE ILLEGAL THEN THE MEXICANS
Old 03/09/2009, 01:00 PM   #3
RyAN
JDM Knight

seems like a good guy, picked up my tires, possibly doing more business in the next few weeks

Pure Aesthetics
Cure for the lead foot
Old 04/12/2009, 07:22 PM   #4
stevenson_18
JDM Knight

Good guy traded some stuff, still waiting for the rest of it though

Old 04/29/2009, 07:00 PM   #5
jdmhonda93
(BANNED)

Last edited by jdmhonda93; 05/12/2009 at 11:45 PM.
Old 09/18/2011, 11:44 AM   #6
mr.carr
drift_kid_s13

im no longer doing mpfi conversions. due to this bs

================================================== ==============================
To : mr.carr
Date : 2011-04-25 15:36
Title : Harness
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey you did my Harness awhile back and I just got the swap done and it's only running on 2 cylinders. I need you to come fix the harness ASAP

================================================== ==============================
Date : 2011-04-27 19:47
Title : HARNESS!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
get ahold of me asap 515-720-4036 i saw you were on today and didn't reply to me for some reason... i need this harness fixed because i'm waiting on only IT to finish this swap and get it to the body shop.. i paid you to make it right not how it is so i beleive it should be resolved.. names alex

Date : 2011-04-28 14:22
Title : Re: HARNESS!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.carr
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbuck205
get ahold of me asap 515-720-4036 i saw you were on today and didn't reply to me for some reason... i need this harness fixed because i'm waiting on only IT to finish this swap and get it to the body shop.. i paid you to make it right not how it is so i beleive it should be resolved.. names alex
just because it said im on does not mean i on. i just had a kid a week ago, so i have been busy on top of that i now have a job. yes you did pay me, but can you realize i have a lot on my plate but i will try to fit you in to fix that for you soon sorry.

and by chance can you tell me exactly what it is doing besides firing on two cylinders. like is there fuel in the two non firing cylinders? or are you getting spark but no fuel?
Reason I know you were on is because you posted on someone's thread. Idk what is going on. When I pull the plug wires from cylindAr 2 and 3 nothing happens different. I need the harness fixed asap!

To : alexbuck205
Date : 2011-04-27 23:25
Title : Re: HARNESS!!!!!
Quote:
just because it said im on does not mean i on. i just had a kid a week ago, so i have been busy on top of that i now have a job. yes you did pay me, but can you realize i have a lot on my plate but i will try to fit you in to fix that for you soon sorry.

and by chance can you tell me exactly what it is doing besides firing on two cylinders. like is there fuel in the two non firing cylinders? or are you getting spark but no fuel?

Date : 2011-09-17 17:41
Title : Re: harness problem
Quote:
will you help me instead of ignoring me. my car doesn't run right and your the one who did the harness so i think it would be kind of you to respond to me and help me considering i paid you. oryou can call/text me 515-720-4036
What is it not doing? how is it not running right? can you explain?

Date : 2011-09-18 12:21
Title : Re: harness problem
Quote:
will you help me instead of ignoring me. my car doesn't run right and your the one who did the harness so i think it would be kind of you to respond to me and help me considering i paid you. oryou can call/text me 515-720-4036
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbuck205 View Post
rywire obd0-obd1 harness
car is not running correctly plugged into hondata s300 and the only check engine light is the crank sensor.
1. you never explained what was not working; spark, fuel, or, timing. which also voids my warranty as well.
cause if you cant explain all the issue how can i fix it?
2. you modified the harness that voids my warranty.
sorry for bad luck.

Date : 2011-09-18 12:32
Title : problem with a member that will not leave me alone.
Quote:
Quote:
What is it not doing? how is it not running right? can you explain?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbuck205 View Post
rywire obd0-obd1 harness
car is not running correctly plugged into hondata s300 and the only check engine light is the crank sensor.
1. you never explained what was not working; spark, fuel, or, timing. which also voids my warranty as well.
cause if you cant explain all the issue how can i fix it?
2. you modified the harness that voids my warranty.
sorry for bad luck.
http://www.jdmcity.com/showthread.php?t=19072

yes i did the dpfi to mpfi yet he has yet to explain whats wrong with it in the first place so i could trouble shoot it and also he had modified my work which voids my work. yet he persist to think its my fault for his car not working right.

Last edited by mr.carr; 09/18/2011 at 12:03 PM.

Google Monster
Quote:
Old 09/18/2011, 12:05 PM   #7
mr.carr
drift_kid_s13

yes i archive everything just to protect my own ass.

Google Monster
Quote:
Old 10/08/2011, 12:37 PM   #8
alexbuck205
JDM Knight

i modified your work because it never worked in the first place and had to try and figure out your hack job of a harness to make my car run right and it still doesnt because you pull pins break wires and fuck everything up. i'm glad you decided not to do them anymore that way no one else ends up with a car that they cant get to run correctly.

92 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 410awhp
05 CBR 1000RR REPSOL
07 Acura TL-S