JDMCITY.COM
Advertise with us!

Go Back   JDMCITY.COM > Technical Forum > Tuning

Closed Thread

Old 10/21/2011, 12:22 AM   #76
Alitz-dc5
(BANNED)

Default Re: looking for the best tune shop in the midwest

To the h22 ph or watever your screen name is I take that back I don't have the fire extinguisher I'n the garage lol it I'n the car at all times most drag cars do that I'n case some thing happend so watch who u call out u don't even have a clue who I am but any ways let's go on with the thread

Old 10/21/2011, 12:30 AM   #77
Ducky
JDM Soldier

What are you talking about?

Old 10/21/2011, 01:06 AM   #78
that wrenchesguy
JDM Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_slow_ej View Post
I have 4 customer cars in my shop currently and not a one of them is on this site... I dont plan on making tons money on the dyno i plan on maybe breaking even the dyno is a fun toy more than anything... It woulld be awsome to make a living off it but lets face it even if my shop tuned every honda needing tuned in town it would be hard to make bills and pay eric... your exactly right with the brake comment kelly...

I am set on my tuner btw not hiding that in anyway shape or form... have i not had brian tune my own cars.. i was happy with the first car he tuned not so much the 2nd... but know one is perfect either and i understand that....
you would of been happy with the second one if you would of brought me somthing worthy of what you expected. you brought me a stock b16 with a fullybuilt head with the biggest all motor cams out there and a big turbo.. I told you before we started that i didnt like the cams that you had that they were the wrong choice and kelly and chad can vouch for that your car didnt even start making power tell like 7500 rpm the cams had way to much over lap and i told you that. the thing was still making power at 9500 rpm where i stoped at. you told me to keep going even tho I told you that these cams are not the right choice. yes we did break a ring gland but what do you expect with a stock block turning 9500 rpms to make power because you chose the wrong cams. If you would of brought me a motor that had good rods and pistons and diffrent cams we could of done some nice shit but you didnt you brought me cast pistons and shitty cams for boost then you want to talk shit about how I tune when you gave me a bomb and expected miracles come on sean that isnt fair.

Old 10/21/2011, 01:15 AM   #79
that wrenchesguy
JDM Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmoans View Post
So, this might get long because I've held my tongue about people on this site for over 4 years. But I don't have to be "politically correct" anymore to protect my business.

I'm not going to name names. They know who they are and they have to sleep at night, because I for one sleep great since I KNOW we (Wrenches Auto) took the high road.

First off I know for a fact that guys on this site, in fact guys on this thread have talked shit about Wrenches Auto, me and Brian Husted behind our backs and then came in looking for help and being all buddy buddy. Yep, that's right we knew about it and we kept our mouths shut and still helped them out, for free on more than one occasion.

A little clue, for those I'm referring too....think about an RSX and how we were full shit about it. Somebody told the guy we didn't know shit and that he should never bring it to us and that it could be tuned properly on the street. He still brought his car to Wrenches and we tuned it and the guy was extremely happy.

Now, to specifically address the "shit" talking on this thread and Central Imports. Sean and his crew might as well get used to it, welcome to the business world and jdmcity!!! People never tell the other side of the story.

You might as well just keep your mouth shut and move on because if you think the business you might get from jdmcity members will pay your rent....you are sadly mistaken. You better start drumming up those run of the mill brake jobs.

The other option is to respond to posts with an even, soft tone - almost apologetic or you just come off as a douche. Real similar to how Eric posts in this thread (I mean that positive Eric).

If you look at my posts in response to that fucking, piece of shit, cock sucking, fucking prick face, asshole, douche drinking, pub hair eating, little cunt of a fucker Mschooley92's thread "My Experience With Wrenches" you will find that I kept my cool and didn't cuss and just tried to put my side out there. I apologized several times for shit that was not my fault and for things that were.

Two more things.....One, told you it would be long. Two, this is for Matt Schooley. Don't let me come across your path anytime too soon. You still working at Walgreens, you little chicken shit of a fucking pussy. I'm surprised you didn't bring your mommy down to the shop. It won't be like last time when you and your buddy jetted out of my shop like a couple of little girls.
good job kelly I bet that felt good lol.. you were one of the best employers that I ever had and will miss all the good times that we had. thanks for always being there for me! I guess know you will have to come help me out with my new shop coming this spring Im pretty shure that we got that huge 8000 sq foot building on se14st lol I cant wait for all the stress

Old 10/21/2011, 08:36 AM   #80
E-FAB
Precise Fab

Not to start bashing brian but he has skunk2 pro1s smallest all motor cam and is the best choice over stock cams for boost on the cheap side for cams. This is what I ment when I don't fill comfortable with someone's setup I will tell them straight up.

92 VX LS-Vtec
508whp-344ft on 24psi
P.B 10.64@137mph

"We are always thankful for the continued support from our friends and customers!"

Old 10/21/2011, 11:19 AM   #81
one_slow_ej
JDM Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by that wrenchesguy View Post
you would of been happy with the second one if you would of brought me somthing worthy of what you expected. you brought me a stock b16 with a fullybuilt head with the biggest all motor cams out there and a big turbo.. I told you before we started that i didnt like the cams that you had that they were the wrong choice and kelly and chad can vouch for that your car didnt even start making power tell like 7500 rpm the cams had way to much over lap and i told you that. the thing was still making power at 9500 rpm where i stoped at. you told me to keep going even tho I told you that these cams are not the right choice. yes we did break a ring gland but what do you expect with a stock block turning 9500 rpms to make power because you chose the wrong cams. If you would of brought me a motor that had good rods and pistons and diffrent cams we could of done some nice shit but you didnt you brought me cast pistons and shitty cams for boost then you want to talk shit about how I tune when you gave me a bomb and expected miracles come on sean that isnt fair.
i dont talk shit i give my honest opinion when asked.... weird the same set up runs great now minus i did change bottom end to forged stuff same compression, same head, same cams and now i make the same power on 14lbs that you did with 20-22lbs.. I replaced the piston that had the broke ringland right after you tuned it and it leaned out and melted a dif piston on the first time i drove it... you also had vtec set at 6600.... I also got sketched out about bringing my car back because you always talk about stock ignition not being any good for over 500whp which is not the case...

Finish that crx and lets go to the track in the spring!!

Last edited by one_slow_ej; 10/21/2011 at 11:36 AM.

used parts, general maintenance, swaps, dyno tunes.

95 civic dx.. 6.9@104mph 1/8 mile

Old 10/21/2011, 11:24 AM   #82
Alitz-dc5
(BANNED)

U also have hondata now that helps out a lot

Old 10/21/2011, 11:56 AM   #83
Ducky
JDM Soldier

This whole thread is sketchy. It's like jerry spring for Jdmcity.

Old 10/21/2011, 11:58 AM   #84
dottiesback
JDM Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alitz-dc5 View Post
U also have hondata now that helps out a lot
Cant hold my tounge anymore SHUT UP GOOF...ONCE AGAIN SHUT UP

Old 10/21/2011, 01:41 PM   #85
that wrenchesguy
JDM Lover

Quote:
i dont talk shit i give my honest opinion when asked.... weird the same set up runs great now minus i did change bottom end to forged stuff same compression, same head, same cams and now i make the same power on 14lbs that you did with 20-22lbs.. I replaced the piston that had the broke ringland right after you tuned it and it leaned out and melted a dif piston on the first time i drove it... you also had vtec set at 6600.... I also got sketched out about bringing my car back because you always talk about stock ignition not being any good for over 500whp which is not the case...

Finish that crx and lets go to the track in the spring!!
U told me u have skunk2 pro3 and we put that in the notes kelly was right there and so was chad. U want to race me lol shit im going to have to give u atleast a half track head start lol u don't even have a chance against my car...you will have to put a lot more money in your cars im shooting for 800 to 1100hp I know my set up will handle that.. and yes you should always upgrade your ignition after 400hp I have had many make it well beyond 400 but when you have to start gaping your plugs way down not to git blow out well the answer is easy better ignition any real shop would say that or anyone that knows what they are doing. Spark blow out is hard on a motor and it is better to avoid that

Old 10/21/2011, 02:00 PM   #86
Alitz-dc5
(BANNED)

I was just stating that hondata helps a lot u can do so many more thing than Crome and Brian I'f u want to bitch do do dome thing about it

Old 10/21/2011, 02:16 PM   #87
that wrenchesguy
JDM Lover

Quote:
I was just stating that hondata helps a lot u can do so many more thing than Crome and Brian I'f u want to bitch do do dome thing about it
Hondata is better than crome. I agree 100 percent

Old 10/21/2011, 02:18 PM   #88
Tommy

Jesus fucking Christ. SHUT UP!

Old 10/21/2011, 02:26 PM   #89
one_slow_ej
JDM Soldier

Quote:
U told me u have skunk2 pro3 and we put that in the notes kelly was right there and so was chad. U want to race me lol shit im going to have to give u atleast a half track head start lol u don't even have a chance against my car...you will have to put a lot more money in your cars im shooting for 800 to 1100hp I know my set up will handle that.. and yes you should always upgrade your ignition after 400hp I have had many make it well beyond 400 but when you have to start gaping your plugs way down not to git blow out well the answer is easy better ignition any real shop would say that or anyone that knows what they are doing. Spark blow out is hard on a motor and it is better to avoid that
lol i dont care about winning im in it for fun i would hope your 10 year project drag car could beat my street car someday... i was just saying lets take this arguement to the track... how much power is you crx making? hmm. this thread is so far off track and dumb im outta here... sorry this thread ended up like this bobby exactly what you were talking about in the welcome to jdmcity thread haha.

used parts, general maintenance, swaps, dyno tunes.

95 civic dx.. 6.9@104mph 1/8 mile

Old 10/21/2011, 02:39 PM   #90
that wrenchesguy
JDM Lover

Quote:
lol i dont care about winning im in it for fun i would hope your 10 year project drag car could beat my street car someday... i was just saying lets take this arguement to the track... how much power is you crx making? hmm. this thread is so far off track and dumb im outta here... sorry this thread ended up like this bobby exactly what you were talking about in the welcome to jdmcity thread haha.
6 year project and im sorry it took me six years but 35000 dollars is a lot of money and it took me a long time to pay for all the parts and my crx is a street car that I can take to the track

Old 10/21/2011, 02:49 PM   #91
Ducky
JDM Soldier

I haven't seen it on the street much here lately.

Old 10/21/2011, 02:50 PM   #92
Ducky
JDM Soldier

Quote:
Hahahahahah what the fuck is this suppose to say

Old 10/21/2011, 02:51 PM   #93
H22APWRD94
The Tranny Guy

There is a pretty well known H22 accord in Washington making 750+whp and 570+ tq on Crome. Anything is possible. Stock ignition can hold up to a lot of power with new components. It is the problem that most people are not using new OEM ignitors and new OEM coils on their stock ignition setups. I am running a bone stock OBD2A distributor with new coil and ignitor on stock OEM 10yr old plug wires (checked for good continuity and resistance) and NGK BKR7E's gapped to .025 They made it to 520whp @ 20lbs without a hiccup. I am still going to invest in an M&W setup in the offseason, but that is only because I plan on pushing it further in the future, and I don't want any issues. I mean honestly for what I have in this entire setup, most of you guys spend more money on cigarettes and wheels in a years time. And it is built with quality parts.

Old 10/21/2011, 02:52 PM   #94
Ducky
JDM Soldier

Fun fact. Did you know that (if). Is spelled i'f..... Do do dome thing

Old 10/21/2011, 02:54 PM   #95
Ducky
JDM Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by H22APWRD94 View Post
There is a pretty well known H22 accord in Washington making 750+whp and 570+ tq on Crome. Anything is possible. Stock ignition can hold up to a lot of power with new components. It is the problem that most people are not using new OEM ignitors and new OEM coils on their stock ignition setups. I am running a bone stock OBD2A distributor with new coil and ignitor on stock OEM 10yr old plug wires (checked for good continuity and resistance) and NGK BKR7E's gapped to .025 They made it to 520whp @ 20lbs without a hiccup. I am still going to invest in an M&W setup in the offseason, but that is only because I plan on pushing it further in the future, and I don't want any issues. I mean honestly for what I have in this entire setup, most of you guys spend more money on cigarettes and wheels in a years time. And it is built with quality parts.
Don't hate on the jdm-ness of our cigarette smoking wheel whoring goodies

Old 10/21/2011, 02:58 PM   #96
Ducky
JDM Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
I haven't seen it on the street much here lately.
Reference to Brian

Old 10/21/2011, 03:05 PM   #97
dottiesback
JDM Soldier

Quote:
This is getting fun. MY NAME IS SPELLED BRYAN. I dont know why you want to fight brian formerly of wrenches he hasnt said anything but support you. ..... and like i said before goof violence isnt the answer to anything plus you wont do anything but talk like telling Kyle you wanted to punch me in the face at the open house but you didnt.. I hope some moderator locks this thread so i dont have to read Goofs ignorance anymore.

I think they should hand out a competence test when signing up for an account on here. "A Competence test is to see if you are stupid for those that didnt know":chee rs:

****I will see how further this goes then i will drop a bombshell to show the true colors of people and maybe people will think twice about who they trust****

Last edited by dottiesback; 10/21/2011 at 03:15 PM.

Old 10/21/2011, 03:07 PM   #98
PRINCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Jesus fucking Christ. SHUT UP!

CALL ERIC FOR QUESTIONS #515-360-7331

Old 10/21/2011, 03:20 PM   #99
that wrenchesguy
JDM Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan@Centralimports View Post
This is getting fun. MY NAME IS SPELLED BRYAN. I dont know why you want to fight brian formerly of wrenches he hasnt said anything but support you. ..... and like i said before goof violence isnt the answer to anything plus you wont do anything but talk like telling Kyle you wanted to punch me in the face at the open house but you didnt.. I hope some moderator locks this thread so i dont have to read Goofs ignorance anymore.

I think they should hand out a competence test when signing up for an account on here. "A Competence test is to see if you are stupid for those that didnt know":chee rs:
I said what lol that I was going to punch u in the face lol ....wow that's funny. Well I can promise that if I said that I would of definitely done that you guys are too funny.. and no ducky it has not been on the street because im waited for the new efr91-80 turbo thatI paid for a year ago they haven't released it to the public yet only the formula guys have them so far. My car wont see the street tell I get it done they way I want it just like the guys that build old school hot rods

Old 10/21/2011, 03:24 PM   #100
dottiesback
JDM Soldier

Quote:
I said what lol that I was going to punch u in the face lol ....wow that's funny. Well I can promise that if I said that I would of definitely done that you guys are too funny.. and no ducky it has not been on the street because im waited for the new efr91-80 turbo thatI paid for a year ago they haven't released it to the public yet only the formula guys have them so far. My car wont see the street tell I get it done they way I want it just like the guys that build old school hot rods
wow....take a break read again then respond...look at what i quoted then what i said. Bring it all together you will find out u made a mistake in your response

Can we all have a foot race this weekend to settle this... Goof cant come becuase it would be unfair as its not for the special olympics and he would lose " For those that are confused I am calling Goof retarded" Dixon is repaved so we would get the best traction there.

Last edited by dottiesback; 10/21/2011 at 03:28 PM.

Closed Thread