JDMCITY.COM
Advertise with us!

Go Back   JDMCITY.COM > Marketplace Forum > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 04/09/2012, 03:26 PM   #26
Jordan@Ziebart

Default Re: Leon Wilson // Random House Racing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbuck205 View Post
good guy if im thinkin right! my buddy bought a black mustang off you and recently got a cobra from you!
that is me your thinking of i appreciate the kind words but i want to set this straight I HAVE NO.............. NO AFFILIATION WITH RANDOM HOUSE RICING AND NEVER WILL!!!!

once again thanks for the kind words

ps: nick devries is a great guy and clearly defending a friend.

Old 04/09/2012, 05:34 PM   #27
garyLT1
JDM Soldier

Great guy knows his cars specially supras lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
We should drift the parking garage like they do in Tokyo! I'll see you guys at the top!
Old 04/11/2012, 02:24 AM   #28
Lee_MA61
JDM Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan@Ziebart View Post
that is me your thinking of i appreciate the kind words but i want to set this straight I HAVE NO.............. NO AFFILIATION WITH RANDOM HOUSE RICING AND NEVER WILL!!!!

Awww thanks Jordan you are such a nice ex-partner, friend or whatever you are calling yourself these days.. Let me know the next time you don't have to work for something and your dad buys it for you. or really ever truly build a car for that matter. It must be nice to be able to snob yourself through life. You are a cool dude!

PS: Nick you are truly a good friend/Partner and had this handled, that's why I never responded.

-1984 Toyota, Celica Supra P-Type Super Red (2JZ-GTE + 74mm)
-1985 Toyota, Celica Supra P-Type Super Silver (no engine...)
Old 04/11/2012, 08:03 AM   #29
Jordan@Ziebart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee_MA61 View Post
Awww thanks Jordan you are such a nice ex-partner, friend or whatever you are calling yourself these days.. Let me know the next time you don't have to work for something and your dad buys it for you. or really ever truly build a car for that matter. It must be nice to be able to snob yourself through life. You are a cool dude!

PS: Nick you are truly a good friend/Partner and had this handled, that's why I never responded.
is this a joke...... coming from the guy that spent the better part of a year or more unemployed living in his dads basement........... not to mention your "race Shop" is your dads garage.

for the record i own my house and have worked hard since the day i graduated highschool. at our shop (where we dont pretend to be anything were not, and actually do quality work) i have more respect from those around me at this very moment than you willever have from anyone...... ever and the great part is i give respect that is deserved while you walk around like your god almighty

as far as building cars we dont even run a "race shop" and there is more talent under this roof than has evewr been bestowed on any of your builds.... the great part about that claim is i can prove it!!!!!!

now im not trying to make you feel like shit but if you went there then im gonna shed some light on the situation!!!

i work through my afflictions every day ..... work hard might i add at my real job, with real responsability........ whats your excuse?

to the popcorn munchers and trollers:

didnt mean to start shit just dont want my name assoitiated with random house racing.

Old 04/11/2012, 08:32 AM   #30
luis31
Jefe De Jefes

*heads to pantry, gets out extra butter popcorn, microwaves it, sits down to watch show.

DSM'S, WALKING THE THIN LINE BETWEEN STARTING AND JUNKYARD SINCE '89
Old 04/11/2012, 08:33 AM   #31
newgen
JDM Soldier

Im sorry leon but youve gone to a whole new level of hitting below the belt. I hope tou enjoyed your cheap shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phish View Post
"Theologicly" it could just be roll race envy......
1988 Toyota Supra: You don't know!
Old 04/11/2012, 09:13 AM   #32
Suprasaurus

This comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan@Ziebart View Post

Does not merit this reaction:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee_MA61 View Post

Leon, this isn't the first time there has been issues between your work and satisfaction from customers (just google Random House Racing and you'll get the picture). All Jordan was saying was that he has nothing to do with what happened in this situation, what has happened in the past, or what will happen in the future pertaining to Random House Racing. You're making accusations about Jordan; and in this situation (between Random House Racing and Moncef), Jordan didn't make a single accusation about you.

Way to throw him under the bus. Maybe you can make some accusations about me too while you're at it.

|1985 Toyota Celica Supra P-Type Gloss Black|
Old 04/11/2012, 09:25 AM   #33
Jordan@Ziebart

thank you gentlemen

Old 04/12/2012, 04:41 PM   #34
proud nico
JDM Lover

someones jealous.. bump for jordan

Old 04/12/2012, 08:52 PM   #35
hatorade
JDM Soldier

Oh shit all the supra guys are fighting. I got my Popcorn getting ready.

I'd rather lose by a mile knowing that I built my car, then lose by an inch knowing someone else built it for me.
Old 04/12/2012, 11:35 PM   #36
dat192
Honey boo boo

Yep fatty snacks are out for this one.

1 bitch 2 bitch
fat bitch skinny bitch
Old 04/13/2012, 08:21 AM   #37
Phish
JDM Soldier

I was informed of this thread the other night and figured i would come take a look for myself. This is amazing. I really cant believe how childish peopel act when thier name is on the line and they get called out on things.

Personally, i think Nick is handleing it right and trying to be somewhat professional about it. Asking for proof of the issue and stating it will be fixed if it was thier issue.

Leon is just swinging at everyone he can, trying to place blame and get attention away from him.

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT QUALITY OF WORK YOU PUT OUT, IF SOMONE RUNNING SUCH A "SHOP" ACTS LIKE THIS I WOULD NEVER TAKE ANY PROJECT TO THEM - - - - EVER.

If you want to own a business grow up and act like a businessman.

PS. Nick is more of an aquantince then a freind and i can respect him for the way he has treated this so far. Actually trying to make some progress with the issue.

Jordan, I have not known him to not be a hard worker or go out of the way for his freinds. His attention to detail on any project he does is excellent. I dont even know why or how he got drug into this, but I have nothing bad to say about the guy.

Last edited by Phish; 04/13/2012 at 08:34 AM.

Old 04/13/2012, 08:50 AM   #38
newgen
JDM Soldier

Quote:
This is sig worthy.

Quote:
1988 Toyota Supra: You don't know!
Old 04/20/2012, 05:54 PM   #39
WideOpenRacing15
JDM Soldier

Quote:

Personally, i think Nick is handleing it right and trying to be somewhat professional about it. Asking for proof of the issue and stating it will be fixed if it was thier issue.

Leon is just swinging at everyone he can, trying to place blame and get attention away from him.

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT QUALITY OF WORK YOU PUT OUT, IF SOMONE RUNNING SUCH A "SHOP" ACTS LIKE THIS I WOULD NEVER TAKE ANY PROJECT TO THEM - - - - EVER.

If you want to own a business grow up and act like a businessman.
Couldn't have said it any better

Old 04/21/2012, 08:43 PM   #40
deadmoans
JDM Knight

Since I've been through this shit once, I guess I'll weigh in.

Both parties are wrong.

first, sorry Random House, but if you take your car to a "shop" that's in someone's residential garage you kinda of get what you pay for. Random House is NOT a member of the BBB, I checked. And they probably don't have business insurance. So when someone gets hurt working on a car or they fuck up some repair, oh and it will happen, they will be shit up a creek. Including the property owner. Oh yea everyone says they won't sue, but insurance companies do. Plus, I'm sure the City of Norwalk would be very interested to know about this shop operating illegally within their city limits.

I'm sorry, I know this will piss of certain people, but an auto repair shop run out of your garage is not fair to your neighbors or the legitimate independent shop owners. Since they don't have to meet the strict standards imposed on legitimate shops. Just to give you an idea, my insurance at Wrenches was about $9000 a year. And that was a small shop.

Second, I don't give a flying fuck if the customer showed up unannounced, you make sure everything is put back. Sensors not hooked up is not kosher.

Third, you throw cams at a car without a tune and then drive it back to Cedar Rapids? He said he was from there in the first post. Not smart. And you drive it back knowing the serpentine belt tensioner is bad? Really?

Settle this by having the mechanic who looked at it give Random House a call. Or was it another "mechanic" at a residential garage? And your comment that about why would the mechanic you had look at it after Random House lie for a few bucks. Are you fucking kidding me. Everyday mechanics lie about what's wrong with a car to make a few bucks. If they do that 30 times a week that's bank!!!

Call Nissan and see what they say about a timing chain being two or more teeth off. I'll wager they say the fucking car wouldn't even start.

Was the bent valve in the head that Random took off?

Cheap, Fast or Reliable, You Can Only Choose Two.